Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I finish saying my goodbyes to the girls and I was ready to go home the first day of school was fun I never thought it would be like that even I meat one of my kpop start Jay Park.

………………………………………………(0..0)……………………………………………(0..0)…………………………………………………

Uhg Home sweet home finally... let me check the time 3:05pm good I’m early I need to call mom. I said

Ring…….. Hello. Mom said

Hey mami im all ready home how’s work.i said

Hey honey good but is early.mom said

I know I got out like 2:10 and you know is takes one hour to come home from my new school. I said

Ohh okay then see you like at 7pm mom said.

Kay mami see you later byeeee. I said

What  im going to do I guess I’m going to take a nap I’m really tired even I didn’t do nothing we just talk some of the teachers where in meeting’s  so we have the whole day to talk… aHhhhh but I’m tired..

……………………....  Tick tack tick tack ……………… tick tack tick tack……………………… Tonight a lie should be heard………….(U-Kiss Tick Tack) my iphone alarm when on and I was awake I check the time to see is 5 in the afternoon so I decide to take a bath...

While in the bathroom..

Like I’m home alone I’m taking a long arsss bath today I said in my mind.

I was filling the tub I decide to take a bubble bath so I can relax… I strip down my close and got in to the tub the water was freezing cold but it was what I need it.

One Hour and half Laterrrrrr………………………………….

I guess I fall to sleep in the middle of the bath I got out and dry myself and put my Pink sweat pants with a white tank top I went to dry my hair while I turn the TV in the living room I put channel 4 to see my favorite show Extra I always like to know gossip about the celebrities…. While I was finishing with my hair it was already time for my show when I heard the host Mario Lopez introducing himself while he was doing a little preview of what they were going to talk about the only one think that caught my attention was when he said S.M Entertainment was suit by a fan in los angeles for 10 billion dollars for being races more about this when we come back after the break….

I was in shock I think I could in it even  breath I was just think what would happened if  that crazy fan wins the case would there be no more Super Junior No more Exo-k or M No more SHINee No More F(x) And Specially No More Girls’ Generation I’m Going toooo Diedddddddd God Please help them………. I said to myself while was feeling tears running down my chicks…

Extra Extra extra ( If you see this show you know how this sounds :D)

Hey we are back with more of the case of S.M Entertainment if you are kpoper you know of what we are talking is a serious case of racism the fan acclaims that there agency only takes Asians while there are other people around the global that support kpop but every time other people from other cultures that are not Asians auditions they never would pick them but the  hot stuff is that are being suit for 10 billion dollars the owner of the company is trying to make a deal with the unknown fan that if he makes a group of girls with 9 members from nine different countries would the fan stop the court case ( I got scared and excited at the same time when he said that I thought to myself) Well the fan I accepted the deal Now S.M Entertainment is making auditions starting in on the last week of November auditions would be from 2 states of the United states to Russia, Singapore, England, Italy does are some of the counties if you want more information check at S.M Entertaiment.com for more information………

With that I was surprise I even turn me the TV off just to go to online on my computer for more information…

While checking the website at started to look at the information of what to bring and what to sing the one the group to dance to 3 nonstop of favorite groups of kpop while the other information was basic the one to know our names where we were born and our day of birth age high how much we weight if we play some instruments if we can sing in English and Korean and another thing that caught my eye was what is the name of the group I thought there give us the name not us but I can leave that for last and of course there having auditions in New York….. I’m sooo happy :D yeiiiii

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hey Guys thanks for reading I’m sorry for making you read a lot of boring stuff but the story would get better And don’t forget to fallow meee at @RosannyGrullon  And Vote Comment your opinions and I want nutella with Oreos I know I’m weird but that’s just me hehehe...

Saranghe xoxoxoxo: D