Missing you.

Thank you for 36 total reads! Means a lot!! And the picture I attached didn't connect that well with the imagine, but Zayn looks so good there!! Anyway... Love you all x.

---

(Your P.O.V)

"When will you get home?" I say with a hint of pout in my voice, "I miss you really bad already."

"It won't last long, I'll be home before you realise." Zayn answers me, "I miss you so much, baby cakes, it's killing me."

"Then come home!" I pout even more, I know it won't change a thing though.

"We both know there's nothing we can do about it. I'm sorry for not being there with you." He replies, his voice is soft and I just want to listen to it forever.

"I'm sorry I'm not able to come with you." I say with a lump in my throat.

"Hey, don't cry, love..." He adds and I could feel my eyes get very watery.

It's been months and months since the last time Zayn came home. He has to go touring, since well, it's his job. I can't tag along because I have college to finish. I miss him, so bad. Phone calls and video chats will never be enough to cure this feeling.

I miss the way he talks, the way he laughs, the way he looks into my eyes, the way his arms wrapped around me, the way he comforts me when I have a bad day, the way he places his soft lips on mine. I miss him, so bad.

"I want you to look at a mirror, babe. Do it for me," he asks, "now what do you see?"

"Myself." I reply shortly.

"Anything else?" He asks again.

"Myself, with tears dropping?" I add.

"(y/n), I want you to see me, in you. I might not be there in presence but I'm always and always be there with you."

He continues, "your heartbeat is beating with mine, your breath is mine too. I don't know about you, but you are all I think about. I want you to wipe off your tears, because when you are sad, my heart is actually aching."

"It hurts, Zayn... Come home..." I started to cry. His words make me miss him loads and loads more.

"It hurts me too, baby girl, hurts me like hell," he adds, "we just have to hold on a little longer, okay?"

"Promise me, you have to come home. Don't postpone, yeah?" I try to stop my tears.

"Of course, (y/n), I promise. I can't stand longer without you. None of us can." He replies.

"You must be tired, you should take some rest." I say realised it's late.

"You too, love. Good night, I love you." He says before hung up.

"I love you more." I hung up and cry myself to sleep.

---

*1 month later*

"(y/n)!" Someone calls my name, and right after I turn around, I run towards him as he catches me into his hug.

"I miss you so much, (y/n)!" He wraps his arm tight and place his head on my shoulder.

"I miss you so much, Zayn!" I reply and happy tears start to roll down, "I'm glad you're back home..."

He places a kiss on my lips, I miss him so much. He kisses me deeply, not letting us parted any time soon. I absorb everything in, the feeling I missed for so long.

"I will always be back for you, baby, always..." He says cupping my cheeks, "not even distance can separate us." Zayn says as he kisses my forehead.

---

(Author's Note)

Whoops, I think this is not as good as last imagine Like I Would but, hope you like it! Thank you so much for 36 total reads! It's not many, but it means a lot to me, thank you! I hope you guys like my imagines :)

Comment, vote, add to your library, promote!

Follow this Wattpad account on Instagram : jennyxzouis

(P.S. I'm thinking about making a fanfic. Three chapters done, but still thinking about the continuation, wish me luck!!)

Love lots,
Jennifer xx.