part one

Monique P.O.V

"Monique Parker, come here" this skank who got knock up by my daddy called. Damn I can't stand her ass.  

"What?" I asked as if I don't wanna be around her.  

"Can you go get your daddy?" she asked as she just laid on his bed. 'Why don't you just try to get your self up and do it your got damn self instead of calling me to do your work' I mentally said to myself. 

I walked out the room and stand by their bedroom door and yelled my dad name instead of 'daddy' cause I ain't in the mood to deal with her.  

"Damn Monique be quiet, shit always yelling and what you want" He said to me in a angry way, he must have been doing some business shit.  

"Your baby momma want you and I'm head out, so bye" I said while walking to my room to finish getting ready.  

"I don't want you coming back late at all Monique" He yelled at me.  

"And I don't want her in this house at all Jashon" I said back to him and I locked my door before I could hear anything he got to say. I know I am in trouble when I get home after that little convosation. I finsh putting my hair in a messy bun and grab my phone, bag, and purse.  

"Hey Marc" I said passing my brother who was smoking a blunt.  

"Wassup Nique" He said back to me while getting up from his sitting area.  

"No you better not touch me with your nasty ass dirty ass lips Marcus" I said while pushing him away from me.  

"Whatever Nique, I'm just trying to show a sister some real thug brother and sister love but you wanna be that way all the time" He said while sitting back down and taking another puff. 

I rolled my eyes before saying this "Whatever, Well I be this way because I don't want or know where your lips been or who it been on or in, and what love you be trying to show, none at all" I said back to him. He just simply sat quiet and I think that was my cue to leave.

"Hey Monique come on in the girls are in Cheyanne room" Miss Walker greeted me.  

"Hi miss Walker, thanks" I said after I gave her a hug and made it up to Cheyy room.  

"Like I said, he said that-" Adre said but stop when I walked in. 

"Girl you ain't know nothing about knocking do you?" Adre asked me.  

"Yall ain't talking about anything that I ain't gone hear" I said as I sit down on the bean bag.  

"Okay Adre and Nique Wassup girl?" Cheyy asked.  

"Man this hoe be tricking, some time I don't even think that baby my dads, and can I stay over at one of ya'll house cause I know that when I get home the gone be a big ass argument and I'm thinking about throwing her out, her shit out, my brother nasty ass out, and my dad stupid ass out too." I said while the girls just laughed.  

"Aye Nique you a crazy Mother Fucker. Shit your kids gone be bad as fuck" Adre said. " Nah Adre that your kids bro, have you seen the way your brothers act shit, they might be fine but they too much" Kiyya said which got us all laughing.  

"True but that what game does so don't hate" After that we all calm down and started talking.  

"Aye Cheyy when is Christopher gone be in the game?" I question her. She turned to me and shugged. He a good boy but he got that thug in him just by looking at him. He just like his sister, Ghetto sexy as fuck, mean, nice, and Love to party and Turn up too.  

'He be realli good too' I said but mostly to myself.

Adrianna P.O.V

"Adre get your girl" Andre said yelled from the living.  

"What" I said stomping by the stairs. 

"Get here for I get her"He told me, I look at Nique and she looked like she was ready to cut a nigga balls off, and danm it why can't it be Adrians atleast.  

"I don't want her up in this house no more Adrianna, I am tired of her attitude, her rude ass, and her ghetto ass up in here. You don't need to be hanging around this kind of females Adrianna Mary Lopez" He finish, but right as I was about to say something, Nique beat me too it.  

"Hold the fuck up nigga, I ain't the problem, it's your got damn big ass ego who is the problem when I come over. Don't be mad cause you sleep around with hoes and knock the ass up and when they come and tell that you that you the daddy, you gone be like bitch you was a fuck and duck. So don't get it twisted boo."she told him.  

"Bitch I ain't them ugly ass kids daddy, I wrap my shit up, they just can't get enough of this dick, and who wouldn't want Andre Lopez to be their baby daddy doe?" Andre said. I laughed cause I can't believe that they ever went out with each other. "Trust and believe alot of females don't want to be your baby momma and also go somewhere with that shit you be pulling" Nique fought back. I had to stop this right now cause I know someone gone get hurt.  

"Alright guys stop right now y'all both wrong, period done deal with end of discussion. Come on Nique we got school tomorrow" I said while pulling Monique, but Andrew got my arm and pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "Good night Adre" He said and I walk up stairs with a swearing Monique.  

"I'm hit the shower first" She yelled, as she made a run for the bathroom. While she was taking a shower I decided to go check my tumblr. Damm I be getting them likes and them followers too. 

"I am done baby" Monique loud ass scream as she came out the bathroom with a towel. I logged of and ihopped in the shower. Night Bitches muah.

Kiyya P.O.V

"MOMMA" I yelled through the very quiet home of ours. "What Kiyanna?" She yelled from the hallway, I rolled my eyes at her rude ness. "Have you seen my Pink Mini Mouse IPhone case?" I asked as I looked around my room.  

"It's in my room, I think in my bathroom baby" she walked back down the stairs as I walked to her room.  

"Damn ma she should really clean my room" Unsaid as I looked around her very clean room. Like shot this was very clean for a single women. 

"What the fuck is this shit, OH MY FUCKING GOD EWWWWWW EEWWWW THAT IS SO DAMN NASTY MOM I-I-" "Why the fuck are you yelli-Ohh" she said as she notice the most disgusting thing that you would never want to see from your mother. "Ugh Kiyanna stop acting stupid it's just a condom girl" she told me. How the fuck can she say that "it's just a condom"?. Like what the fuck, man it's a USED CONDOM to be exacted. "Mom that fucking nasty, I thought people your age don't have sex anymore and isn't having me enough?" I asked in frustration. I can't believe people her age are still fucking each other, shit y'all asses need to stop. That shit is just nasty bro.  

"Little girl you got one mo gain to use those damn words at me again. I ain't to damn old for fucking shit. You always asking me for a got dang sister or brother shot, little girl I'm trying to get pregnant by a well paid thug on the street Kiyanna. Now get out my face and go to damn school for I kick your ass." She said while spreading up her bed. I walked out with my phone case down stairs and waited for the girls to come get me.