The Bad Bishes meet their Thugs

Cheyanne Malaysia Walker 

Wassup yall, it Cheyy YAYY lolz. Alright I am a 17 year old bad girl, I love to party and watch drama. I have three besties who had my back since we first met each other. I live with my parents and my older brother Christopher. I am mixed with Puerto Rican, Jamican and White. I have a little Yorkie name mimi. I love life, my friends and family. I dont mess with people who dont have my name coming out their mouth in a bad way

Monique Valentina Parker  

Hey yall, its me Monique aka Nique. I live with my daddy and brother Marcuas who is in the game. I am New Orleans mixed with Dominican and black. My momma left me and my brother at a young age but came back then left again because of my daddy unfaithful ass. I love my daddy and all but that was outta line of him cheating and got this skank up in this house. I dont like her cause she the one who made my momma leave and she got her ugly ass knock up by my daddy when he was drunk as fuck. I am 17 years. I am a bad bishhh! I love my girls and females fights too.

Kiyanna Deliyah Blake  

Hey guy, It's Kiyya. I am your girl with the Bad Bishhes. I am real, I'm nice and bad at the same time. I live with my momma and my little baby Iyanna (my Terrier). I never knew my father and never plan on asking about him, it just something that never cross my mind cause i already know the answer to it. I am black and hispanic (that all i know cuz my momma is that). I am 17 doe and I Love my Besties Cheyy, Nique, and Adre. They my girls since way back. We got this group that people call us cause that who are.

Adrianna Christine Lopez  

Whats up Boos, i'm Adrianna but Adre for short. I am part of the Bad Bishhes. It me and my girls Kiyanna, Cheyanne, and Monique group. Alright okay back to me. I am 16 and I live with my twin brothers Andre and Adrian. My parents are doing what they wanna do while my brothers are in the game and we living our life to the fullest. My brother are so over protective of me like they my daddy. Nigga get some where with that shit you ain't my daddy, last time i check the nigga messed up and left so you not going to take his place. My momma and daddy actaully the two people who brought me and my brothers in this world left us when we were like 12 with my grandma but we moved out when my brothers got good pay from the game. I am not the only one with a family member in the game, Nique daddy and her sexy ass brother is in the game. Aye my brothers, Chey brother and Nique brother are fine as fuck. Okay now look, I am mixed with Black, Hispanic, Indian, and Jamican. I aint the girl that you wanna pissed off by bring up the family shit, cause just know your ass gone get beat in all kinds of ways and styles. I'm go all kinds of way on your ass so dont push me or try me.