The Beginning

Where am I? Who are these people?
Amber stared at the boys, confused and frightened.
"Okay, calm down... We're not gonna shucking kill you." The blonde boy reassured in a strange accent.

He took a step towards her, causing Amber's reflexes to react. A second later, Amber was sprinting away from the group.
Shouts and yells followed her as she ran towards a forest in the corner of the closed area.

I need to get out of here... Amber thought as she entered the shelter of the trees.
So she ran. Feet pounding on the forest floor, breaking through the underbrush like a crazed animal.

Footsteps followed close behind her, gaining speed. Step after step she raced deeper into the woods, until she was forced to stop. A wall, incredibly high blocked Amber's path.
"No,no,no,no..." She muttered as she spun in a circle, looking for an escape.

A snap of branches caught Amber's attention. The blonde boy stepped out of the trees, a smug look etched on his features.
"Looks like your not getting out this way, Greenie."

Amber backed up all the way to the wall, the cool surface sticking to the sweat on her shirt as she hurriedly asked,
"Who are you? Why am I here?"

He stepped closer and held up his hands before replying, "Woah there Greenie... One at a time!"

Amber glared back.
The boy chuckled, "Alright... The name's Newt, sorry for acting like a shuck face...just never had a girl in the Glade before."
Amber was still confused, why couldn't she remember anything?

Newt came closer, his face calm and kind as he asked, "Do you remember your name?"

"Amber," She answered, "My name is Amber."

"Pretty name," Newt replied, "most don't remember theirs that quickly."

All of the sudden, Amber began to feel dizzy and nauseous. Her head throbbed and ached. She stumbled back into the wall, shaking violently.

"Woah, you okay?" Newt asked as worry spread over his face.
He rushed to grab her arm, just as she collapsed onto the ground, her vision fuzzy and dark.

"Amber!" Newt called, "What the shuck is going on?"

Everything was muffled and watery, sluggish and dull.

The last thing Amber remembered was Newt picking her up, holding her close, and quietly repeating her name in an attempt to calm her down. His handsome face was full of anxiety and distress.

Then everything went black.

------------------------------
So ya, this is a longer chapter... Please read and vote for more loves!💙