Heartbroken? Always

PROLOGE!!

When I was 10 I had my first heartbreak not from any friends but from family. It had been my birthday and my mother had surprised me by coming to my school early and picking me up. The night before she had been stuck in her office working on a big case. She does this often. But I know I love her even if she isn’t there half the time. I walked out of the school with my mother .

Except for my hair eyes and hair people would have thought me and mother were twins, while I have dirty blonde hair and moss green eyes and a small skinny body , my mother on the other hand was opposite to me she had midnight black hair and icy blue eyes and was tall and had curves in all the right places. We both had the same pale skin, high cheekbones and pink, pouty lips.

“Mummy” I asked

“yeah bub” she asked sweetly

“Where’s daddy”

“He should be at home, sweetie ,you know I haven’t been home for a couple of days “ I smiled, mum was a lawyer, she would stay days at the office working on a special case for money. Because dad didn’t have work, I heard them talking about it at dinner , something about him being laid off and mommy working longer for money .

We got into mums car and drove home, 10 min later we arrived at a picket fence, 2 story house . I grabbed my bag and got out; I waited for mum outside the car while she got her briefcase and bag.

“Bub you wanna make food with me, we’ll make cake as well” she asked

I grinned; I love my mum’s cakes they were filled with all the chocolaty goodness

“YES MUMMY” I squeaked

We walked to the door and opened it, instead of it filled with the usual sport channel dad always watched; we heard grunts and groans coming from the kitchen.

“Mummy what’s that sound” I asked confused

“ bub, I don’t know” we walked down the hallway hand –in-hand, right before we entered the kitchen, we heard to husky screams right after each other. I hid behind my mother’s legs scared of the noises still coming from the kitchen. But as we opened the door my mother froze either from the screams or what was happening in there, I pushed her forward but she wouldn’t budge, so I moved around her and I was horrified at what I saw.

Two men kissing passionately on the kitchen table, both naked bodies tangled and covered in sweat, but that hadn’t been the reason I was horrified it was who they had been , my father and another man although he had his back towards us he looked oddly familiar. They were so caught up in that kiss that they still hadn’t recognized us in the room.

“ daddy” I murmured softly, even as I said it so softly they had both managed to hear us, they detached their lips and both of them shifted their wide eyed, pale faces to us, “hi uncle rob” I murmured. Even at the age of 10 I knew what they had been doing.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see my mother’s pale face even paler and her icy blue eyes rimmed with unshed tears.

“Baby, come on there’s nothing to see here” she said still looking at my father and her brother.

Both males still in shock and haven’t bothered to cover themselves “ hope you used protection of some sort, wouldn’t want you to get a disease” she forced a smile as she turned around, pulling me with her.

Both men awoke from their shocked state .uncle rob was searching for his clothes and dressing himself as my father did the same. He was putting on his jeans when he had started speaking.

“MARGARET, please, wait” he pleaded as he followed us uncle rob in tow.

“Baby please let me explain, just listen ……. Please” he cried

“Marge…….just listen to him” my uncle said using her childhood name; he was as heartbroken as his sister as he saw her cry over his doing.

“Why so you could do this again……for all I know you could have been sleeping with my brother ever since he has been laid off” she screamed, they both lowered their eyes to the ground in shame and guilt.

“You have haven’t you, ever since I have been working double time you are just sitting around and having sex” she murmured finally letting the tears run down her pale skin.

They both stayed silent knowing that if they open their mouths, they would only make things worse. My mother shook her head and looked at me

“Come on bubs lets go” she whispered

My mother and I walked out of the house, both of us heartbroken by the men we loved the most.

 im gonna need 40 votes if you wanna see the next chappie

 VOTE

COMMENT

FAN