"My child"

I don't care if your older than me, I will refer to you as my child. This name usually gets assigned to you when you do something well or relatable. You get called "my child" because they are "proud" of you as a parent would be proud of their child.

Ex: "I love MCR!" "Omg my child"

Story time. So I went to the park with my little sister. Her being herself, she thought she was cool and laid on the swings while she swung. This caused her to fall off. Wow shocker but anyway I laughed and said "my child". At the same time this old woman was walking by and noticed me laughing. She soon realized why I was laughing and she turned to me and said "Well if that's your child then your a pretty crappy mother laughing at your child like that." Now at first I was confused about that but then I realized what she meant and I started to say, "oh she's not.." but before I would finish she had dissiponintedly strode away, glaring at me the whole time she walked away. I grabbed my sister off the ground and we walked away, never to see that lady again.

Well you see that's what I thought would happen but I saw her jogging outside my house the other day and now I am afraid to step foot outside.