Strange Reunion

I walked down the old path to my old house with Starlight and knocked on the door. The Landlady answered the door and gave me a mean look.

"What do you want?"she asked me.

"I would like to re rent this house. Don't you remember me? It's Lucy," I said with a bright smile.

Her eyes widened as she recognized me and made me and Starlight come in. We discussed me re renting my former home. Apparently, the Landlady had left everything untouched in my house. I thanked her and called Starlight, who was flying around the apartment.

"You know, you should go visit you guild. They've missed you," she told me with a grim smile.

"I am, I was going to go right now. Thank you so much for everything!," I told her.

She nodded her head and walked me and Starlight to the door. We stayed our goodbyes before she shut the door.

"Alright Star, you ready to meet Fairy Tail?," I asked my feline companion.

"Aye!" She yelled. I laughed and we made our way towards Fairy Tail. We were about ten minutes away when Starlight broke the silence.

"Do you think they'll like me?" She asked.

"Of course! Why would you think that?" I eyed her curiously.

"It's just... I don't know how they'll react to me... Will they like me? Will they hate me? Will they just ignore me?," she says to me while her voice gradually turns into a whisper.

"Hey come on, don't be like that. They'll love you just as much as I love you," I tell her smiling.

"Yeah but I won't love them as much as I love you," she says and begins to fly around me in circles.

"I love you too Star. Hey look, we made it!," we both come to a stop infront of the guild doors. "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" I yelled, while taking the guild in for the first time in three years. I then turned to Starlight.

"Oh and Star, don't tell anyone about our powers. I want to keep it a secret for a bit," I tell her.

"Sure, it'll be fun to haunt them... Hehehe...," she mutters while smiling maniacally.

"Sure, you ready?" I ask her, hand on the door.

"Aye!" She yells and I push open the door. It was almost just like what I remember it. Macao and Wakaba were drinking with Cana at the bar. Mira was with Levy who had a book in hand. Romeo, who had grown quite a bit, was sitting next to his father playing with his fire.

Starlight and me walked over to Mira. I noticed very few people glance our way, but what was I to expect after leaving for three years? Mira saw us coming and walked over to us.

"Hey Mira!" I said smiling at Mira.

"Hello! Are you here to put up a request?" She asked me.

"Don't you remember me?"I asked trying to see if she would remember.

"No, I'm afraid I don--," she froze, recognition flashes in her eyes. "Lucy...?" She whispered, her lips trembling.

"I'm back," I said smiling and spreading out my arms. She fell into them, crying into me. She held me tight, as if I would disappear. It was then that realized how much I missed them, and I hugged her back with as much force as she was. But all of a sudden, she jumped away from me.

"But... But this is... Impossible... Y-your... Dead..." She whispered, something that only I was able to hear. I looked up and saw that we had everyone's attention. I saw Levy, who up close you could see that she was taller and had longer hair (but not a lot), coming towards us.

"Mira, what's wrong?" She asked Mira, concern laced in her voice. Mira pointed at me.

"It's Lucy... But it's not... It can't be... She died..." She said, a little louder than before. Levy looked up at me for the first time and her eyes widened. She walked slowly over to me and stopped right in front of me. I looked into her eyes and saw hope and sadness in them.

"Is that really you? Lucy?" She whispered to me while looking right into my eyes.

"It's me. It's really me. I never died," I responded looking right back at her. We stood there looking at each other for what felt like hours. The entire guild was silent, unmoving. Then, Levy smiled and tears rolled down her face.

"It's really you... LUCY!" She jumped onto me and we both fell onto the floor laughing. The entire guild erupted into cheers, welcoming me back, asking me where I've been.

"I'll answer your questions but first i need to go see Master Makarov," I said them smiling the entire time.

"He is in his office," Mira responded while hugging me.

I thanked them and went up the stairs toward Master Makarov's office.