7: Shocking Discovery.

Your POV
I was in that wretched room again. It was in shambles just like I remembered. The only difference is the mirror. The demon wasn't there yet. The mirror had cracks in it. Some parts where missing. Deep down I knew what that meant, but I just didn't want to believe it. There was no way she escaped. Right?

A note fluttered onto my lap. The paper was old and crinkled. Written on there is what looked like handwriting. The crooked handwriting was almost hard to read. I managed to make out what it said:

Come outside

I did what the note said. I didn't know there was an outside. Like inside, the outside was the same. Dark and shady. "I see you followed my note." I nodded. "Your not even gonna talk to me, well you?" I just stared at her. She chuckled. "Fine, but you don't leave until you wake up." I didn't mind that. I just hope I wake up soon. She sat down next to me. Even in this dark world, everything was beautiful. The moonlight glowed on her skin that usually was pale and dead like.

After what seemed like hours I finally spoke up. "How did you escape the mirror?" She opened her eyes. "I don't know, I noticed you where falling asleep so I stepped up to the mirror. It was all broken and cracked when I came so I went through it." I nodded. "I know what it means though. My escape from your mind is progressing." Ha! I won't allow that to happen. "What happened to us that I became like you?" She chuckled again. "That's a secret." The ground started to shake again. I was waking up. The world was becoming blurry. "Tell him how you feel, before it's too late!" That's the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I shot up out of bed. Liu was still sleeping beside me. What did she mean by tell him how you feel. I guess I shouldn't over think these things, I guess. Picking up my phone I looked at the time: 6:30am. It was almost time for school. I tiptoed around the room, trying hard not to step on Liu's body. Grabbing my toiletries, I stepped out of the room. I headed towards the bathroom. Don't you want to see your parents? The voice of the demon echoed through my mind. I could almost see the evil smirk hiding behind her words. Listening to this demon would probably make bad things happen. Aww you don't trust me? Not even a little bit. I thought back to it.

To get to the bathroom I had to pass by my parent's bedroom. Dad usually left to go to work during the night and came back around 7:00. Sometimes, he gets back earlier. He sleeps from 2 hours and Wales up again to go to work. My dad should get a raise. Passing by I heard moaning and panting coming from my parent's room. I smirked. Hopefully, I would get a little sister.

I stood there for so long, I hadn't realized that my mom started speaking. "YES, YES, YES! GO IN DEEPER!! FASTER, FASTER, FASTER!!! HARDER! DEEPER! IM CUMING IM COMING. YESS!"

"I love you Jim (if your dad's name is Jim change it to Stan)"

Jim/Stan wasn't my father's name.

Jim/Stan isn't my father's name.

The words rattled inside my brain. I tried to comprehend what was happening, and deep down I knew. But, I can't accept it. My body felt cold and lifeless. My mother isn't cheating? Well your wrong, she is cheating. You don't know when to shut up do you. How did you know all of this anyway? I know many things. You'll understand later. I simply brushed the (h/c) hair out of my face and went to the bathroom. She's probably tricking me into believing this. Besides. I have power over her. Not for long. Enjoy it while it lasts. Wow. Her freedom from the mirror will just another pain in the ass. As for the mom thing, I decided to not over think it. My mom wouldn't cheat no matter what she says. You can stop referring me to she. Just call me something for the time being. How about Kali? Sure why not. Sometimes, Kali wasn't so bad. Sometimes she was annoying. But I guess I have to live with her.

Quickly finishing my shower, I got dressed. I was wearing a (f/b) T-shirt with a (f/c) sweater and jeans. After tying the shoelaces to my converses, I went to the kitchen. Huh, that's weird. I could have sworn the flowers where healthy yesterday. Why are they wilting now? I shrugged it off and continued making waffles.

When the waffles where ready, Liu came down with his pj's. "I see your awake." Liu groggily rubbed his eyes and sulked in his chair. I set a plate for everyone in my family, including Liu, and servers the pancakes. "So Liu, ready to go to school." Liu's eyes widened. "Again?!?!" I chuckled and nodded. "Obviously, school isn't a one time thing." He groaned. "Stupid school."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Yeah.........Sorry not Sorry. I don't know I'm not gonna try to optimism my way out of this one. Soooooooo yeah. At least this will cheer you up.

RANDOM FUN FACT OF THE CHAPTER WOOOOOOHHH: Your brain is only 2% of a person's body mass, but it requires 20% of its oxygen and calories.

WELP,

BIASSSSSSEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!