Chapter 1

Maya's POV
It's been a long time since graduation,feelings came out,Riley,Lucas and I didn't really fix anything.
I guess I should have never tried to get something I wanted for once,I always end up not getting anything.
But,with Lucas,it's different I don't know how to let go of him,I don't just like him I love him.
I was to much in my own thoughts when I got a messege from zay
Zay:hey Maya,I just wanted to check up on you,if your ok after what happened in graduation,we havent seen you all summer well if you see this I'll meet you at the train station,Lucas and Riley are going together so I didn't want to leave you alone since farkle is going with smackle.
Of course Riley and Lucas had to be together,these were one of the things I was trying to avoid getting hurt again.
Maya:hey zay,yeah I'll meet you at the train station,Thankyou for caring about me see you in 15 minutes.
Zay:ok see you soon
I go over to my closet and pick something different,it's highschool after all,I decide on a blush pink crop top,some high wasted jean shorts and my black vans,I put my hair up in and messy pony tail,I apply some mascara and lipgloss,I grab my purse and leave.

When I get to the train station I see zay I run up to him and give him a hug.
"Maya nice to see you,you look great"said zay
"Awe Thankyou you don't look to bad yourself,now let's get on that blue line and head to high school"I say

As we are on the train zay keeps looking at me.
"Why are you looking at me?"I ask
"Maya I know you like Lucas,why are you avoiding him and letting Riley just take him"he ask
"Well zay I care about them a lot, and Riley likes Lucas and she deserves a good guy like him there so much alike they deserve each other plus Lucas doesn't like me....he likes-"I stopped for a second a tear rolled down my face.
"He likes her"I said as the train came to a stop.
"You don't know that Maya!you need to ask him now come on let's go."