Truama

After three weeks of hard work still 1 more week till the competition. Joy's routine has changed completely. She lost weight and looked pretty exhausted from the intensity of the routine.

Ryan had a similar routine, but because he is advanced to the game, it wasn't a big deal. He suddenly began to miss hanging out with joy, and had a yen for that since of peace which he felt with her. He then cut it out tried to focus but still her smile is taking over him. Ryan is now out of focus, he missed the choreography. The leader frowned " what's wrong" as ryan said "A-Am sorry guys i have to go." Hethen sent a a messege of joy with a selca of him doing a puppy face.
Let's go eat pizza, pleas.

A buzz sound interrupts the class. Joy rushed to her bag getting her phone out while looking all sweaty. " Oh, it's you. Humm." She said as she red the message and looked at the picture. She smiled shyly then she sent him.
Sure, lets meet up at the park.
Joy then rushed out.

Both of them were running. Ryan looked down on his phone as it buzzed. He then red the message, smiled widely and ran faster. She hurried up not to be late and ran faster as well.

After a while ryan waved and joy waved too as she was heading to where ryan was standing. " shall we go." He smiled happily, and Joy nodded while smiling.

__

          At the pizza place they sat next to the window after they had ordered. It was raining, and the place was packed, but they were staring at each others because they haven't meet each others in a while.

      " what?" Joy asked in an embarrassment. Rayan shrugged and said " nothing". His eyes was focusing on hers, his fingers were covering half of his lips. She crossed her hands, then her feet as she moved them nervously. They both looked up at the  waiter as he puts up the pizza. 
__

       Although the place was crowded it seemed quiet to them so joy thought it is the best time for confessing her feelings for ryan.
" Ryan" suddenly interrupts him.
" yeah" he looked at her exited to know what doest she wants to say.
Then, her heart beats raced, and her mind confused. She ended up asking him whatever pops in her head.
"are you feeling better now?"
"What do you mean?" 
"i'm sorry, i meant that the other day you were feeling down, and you talked to me about your ex so."
"oh, yeah am apparently fine..it was my mistake i wont do that again."
"i don't get what did you mistake."
"look falling in love is a mistake."
"if falling in love is a mistake what confessing would be then?"
"A FAULT." 
"fault!!!!!" She looked away at the window, and decided not to tell. Of course her hopes disappeared.  Ryan already knew what she wants to say, and he knew what that sad look up on her face stands for. For him love is a lie. Yup this boy feared break ups.
"i think we make a great companion." He said. Joy sighed and smiled  a half smile " yeah." He felt relief after seeing a smile on her face. 
"Look, i thought about our friend ship, and to be honest i think love is temporary. That kind of relationships is temporary."
"umm yeah i got you i also think the same way." She lied because she thought that's how things supposed to be. He then tried to make things clear "i really want our relationship to last forever." Then she nodded while smiling.

       What he just said was beautiful but hurts in the same time. She mumbled to her self " if i don't love you, i would never last. Moran" while looking away, and resting her head on her fist.
" am late. See you later." She rushed out without looking at his face. He frowned then sighed, and ruffled his hair gently.