Hope

Ryan was hardly beaten by jackson, but he did not respond nor react. Blood drops swaying from his for head, and falling from his chin as his head was down. He resisted real hell, and felt all the pressure on his chest.

As tears fall from joy's bamby eyes, she begged Augst to do something. She gripped his jacket tightly, brought the attention back to her "Augst, do something. Anything."
"Hey he is my friend too, but we cant do anything till help come."
"Pleas."
"Listen." He looked out then looked her in the eyes "I want you to distract them, so that i can beat them one by one." She nodded "Okay".

Jackson was about to punch Ryan for the 7th time when joy jumped in and cried "Stop." Then he rolled his eyes. Everyone's gaze on her. "Joy!!!" Ryan said in jackson's grip. Nari was amused too "What who are you?" Joy moved forward then said nervously " A-am."

Ryan freed himself from jackson's grip "She's my girlfriend." He then punched jackson "nobody lays a hand on her, i said no body lays a hand on her." Angry Ryan punched jackson with every word he just said.

Then jackson's crew turned on, and took charge, but Augst showed up after beating 2 of them secretly. They gathered around him. Suddenly, finally, Agust's crew are here.
"Guess we missed all the fun."
"You started already!" The confident crew threw comments, then hopped to join Augst.

At that moment, Jackson and Ryan were fighting. Ryan flipped jackson. His anger was the power that made him non stop punching. He nearly turned to a monster.

Joy was froze, still standing without a move. After a while she realized that Ryan is overdoing it. She hurried to him trying to stop him "Stop. You will kill him.", but Ryan was not listening. "Ryan pleas, you are better than that." After she realized that what she is doing is not working, she grip his t-shirt from the back and tried to pull him "Ryan stop, stop pleas."

After that Augst pulled rayan away. Jackson was in a miserable condition. Ryan was out of breath, looking all messy, and blood covered his t-shirt. Agust and joy walked Ryan to the car. Augst opened the door, and joy let Ryan rest, but Ryan did not let go of her hand so she sat next to him. Agust drove the car "We should take joy home", he suggested while looking at Ryan. Ryan placed one arm around joy and the other on his forehead while nodding "yes" to Agust.

On the road, joy whipped the blood which was on Ryans face with tissues because that was everything on had. "Dose it hurt?" She asked him but he only nodded "No." She know what is going inside him. She then hugged him, and comforted him "It's okay. Sometimes it's better to suffer than to be a fool." He then tightly held her. "I'm sorry, i couldn't protect you. Don't get hurt again." She tightly held him too.

____

          Days ran through, depression took all over Ryan

Days ran through, depression took all over Ryan. Joy always worried about him, but never showed.

In a boring Sunday night Joy went to the roof top. She found him staring at the starry sky as she expected. She stared at him.
"You came." Ryan said. She nodded and smiled. Then they sat starring on the sky together. Joy grabbed her bag looking for something. "What are you doing?"
"Ta Da." She took out a book and decided to read him a story. Even though he laughed, he was joyfully listening. Ryan simply gave his attention to her along with his mind. He tried not to think of anything, but to enjoy the moment.

____