Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Trey's pov:

"It's Juliet," She said, bitting her lower lip.

She's so cute and all I really want to do is grab her face and give her a kiss.

On the forehead.

"Can you take me home?" She asked me out of the blue.

What does she want to do back home? This is her home.

No, I'm her home.

I frowned at her and looked away. "Did I say something wrong?" She asked me worriedly. "No you didn't. When do you want me to take you home?" I asked.

I definitely wasn't ready to explain to her that I'm a werewolf and that she's my mate.

"Can I do something before taking you back home?" I asked her. I'm thinking of marking her for now. Even if it's by force. I'm only doing her good.

"Yeah..um sure.." She hesitated.

I pulled her into my arms and I dug my canines in her neck, marking her as my mate.

An ear piercing scream escaped from her mouth as she pushed me away violently.

"What the fuck was that?" She shouted, groaning in pain.

Before she could process what was happening, she fainted.

I picked her up and put her on my bed.

I'm sorry Juliet, but this was for your own good.

● ● ●

Two hours have passed, and she still hasn't woken up. I was really starting to get worried.

"Juliet?" I whispered, shaking her.

No response.

"Juliet?" I repeated louder. Still no response from her.

I put my hand on her forehead and it was burning. Oh Shit.

"Get the pack doctor. Quick." I mind linked Josh.

"Is everything okay? What's the problem?" He asked.

"Juliet's body is rejecting my mark." I said.

"You marked her?!" I could picture his shocked expression.

"Go get the pack doctor." I huffed.

The door burst open and Josh came in with the doctor trailing behind him.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Josh shouted. I shot him a warning glance to remind him that I'm his alpha.

But that only made him snarl.

"What exactly happened Alpha?" The doctor asked.

"This is my mate and I marked her, I think her body is rejecting my mark." I said.

"And don't forget to mention to the doctor that she's HUMAN," josh shouted from behind me.

That jerk..

"Can you give me a second with her?" The doctor asked.

I growled at him and gave him a death glare. "No Alpha, I don't have any bad intentions." He said, rasing his hands in surrender.