Chapter 1

Mew P.O.V:
It was a warm day, I'm flying through the forest as a pidgey, trying to have as much little attention as possible, When i suddenly get shot down with a Shadow ball I black out...
I awaken a day later in a cave, It looks to be that I am the only one there. I get up looking for an exit. I heard a noise and turned into a Geodude. An Umbreon with blue stripes walks in and yells my name. I ask why I am here, Umbreon replies that he was training and accidentally hit me. I turn back into a mew trusting Umbreon. He tells me to turn into a Eevee and follow him. We have been running for an hour into the forest and we arrive to a trail. Umbreon says he knows the best berry tree in the forest. We arrive to the berry tree and its oran tree heaven. We go for a Oran berry each and a net flys out the sky and captures Umbreon and he gets lifted into a plane. I was hopeless and ran into a bush and turned into a Pidgey out of sight. I secretly follow Umbreon until we hit a abandoned power plant. The plane landed in the middle of the plant and I saw three men carrying boxes of pokemon screaming for help. I fly away looking for help and i hit a town and landed, I knew humans couldn't understand me so I asked their pokemon instead. I was talking to a Scyther and its trainer overheard and understood me perfectly. I asked Scyther's trainer if she could help. She instantly said she would help. I took her to the power plant and i turned into a Haunter and she looked in surprise and asked if i was a Ditto. I said yes just incase she tried anything funny.