(Ch10)I fell from a tree while Spying on a Hot boy! GREAAT!

**BTW you guys if Taylor Lautner and Nella Truemore become more then friends I'm gonna hurt someone!!!**:))

__

I stood next to Syd in my whole new dressing room, and several makeup artists lined up against the wall. It was act five scene three, and they haven't done my makeup yet. Syd was screaming in happiness and kept taking pictures with her Polaroid camera and making me sign the bottom.

"I'm going to be rich!" she exclaimed, as the makeup artists came towards me with their torturing tools. It's been three weeks since the movie had been put in IMDB, and the top news on YAHOO! And AOL! And even the spokes lady on the E! It was exciting, and Syd would constantly search the internet for my name and pictures. Damn, they even had candids!

"Give me the bloody check!" I heard Archer yell, from the other side of the wall.

My door fling opened and Archer walked in with his fruity strut and pricey shoes.

He handed me the check, and before I could eve take a look, Syd snatched it out of my hand and stared at in awe.

"What the hell? You just go paid twenty thousand dollars in one week!" she exclaimed. "Ya know, I think you need an agent!" she insisted.

I shrugged, because I honestly didn't know too much about that sort of stuff. I kind of just got picked off the street with the same chances a cheese cube would get picked off the trey. It's all in the matter of location, timing, and the people around you. I've defiantly noticed that.

"Do you think we can go get you some new clothes? I mean, your look on these photos...is...well....priceless; in a bad way," Syd concluded.

One thing I've learned is that there's more to a person beyond their book cover. I don't believe having the best clothes, cars, or shoes makes them beautiful or any other material objects. To me what makes someone beautiful is their heart. I know it sounds cliché but it's true. People are born young and they grow old. Physical appearance can only last so long, but what lives on forever is the heart. It may pass on but the spirit of the heart lives forever. So what makes the heart beautiful is to love and give. I always believe in helping each other, that's why I was inspired to do what I do. The beauty of the heart is what matters the most. And it's sad that Syd hasn't realized all of that yet.

"Syd, can I be alone?" I asked politely, scrutinizing the drop and wrinkles on her face make big frown lines at the bottom of her cheeks in chin. She scowled in an ugly, unattractive way that made you want to slap her in the face to put it back right.

"Fine."

And then she left, and a loud scream resonated through the studio and slipped through the crease at the edge of my door.

"It's TAYLOR LAUTNER!!AHHH!!"

Oh man. Multiple footsteps sounded towards the loud booming scream and a lot of protesting and thuds sounded from the other side of the door.

"You got her boys?" Taylor asked.

"Yes sir, please proceed."

A few more footsteps sounded towards the door and it opened. Taylor stood there in all of his glory and smiled. Good Lord.

"Hey, what's up," I greeted, as I turned to look in the mirror.

My look was beautifully normal in every way, as Rick -my stylist- came in the room and handed me a long white dress with thin straps with a wavy bottom. Rick, if you're wondering, is bi-sexual and is probably the best stylist I've ever met in my life.

"Take a look at this!" he trailed on. "This is the dress you'll be wearing to Pearl Beach. We have to shoot a scene there, and a photo shoot. So make sure you grab the plane tickets from Franklin, and give the camera men smooches for me!"