The Last Chapter

Okay...well I've realized something about me and about my writing.

Something that may affect your feelings but whatever

When I was reading a story on here yesterday and the reader didn't write another chapter, of course I was eager to know what would happen next. And me being me would think, "I would've so done this..." and so on.

And that's when i discovered why I wrote. It was because I wanted to finish other writer's stories, and I know i can't do that. Honestly, I'm not happy about my story and I'm not exactly into it - but maybe that's just because I know what's going to happen.

Look, I'm really sorry to tell you this (although it isn't hurting me at all) but I'm not going to write anymore. I'm sorry, just not feelin' it anymore. It's not all that exciting at all, and maybe someone else will write it. If you want you can send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE if you DARE send me a comment on it then I'm not even going to think 'bout it. But you can send me a message telling me what your intentions are for my story. You can still comment on this, but I really don't care.

You can also stop the voting for now, because I've never been the one to push you to vote nor have I been the one to promote my writings on other peoples page. I give you free will and don't force you into voting on my shit.

Well, sorry for the bad news (once again)

Love always (even when she's not writing) and forever,

Nikki Michelle<3

P.S I will post SHORT stories I've written in the past but nothing more.

G'bye