♡Jimin♡

[Your POV]

"Cheers!" We both chorus as our cans of cola clinked onto each other's. It was a beautiful view of bright stars dispersed in the night sky.

"Waah...the stars look so beautiful!" I shouted in awe staring at the sparks of light. "But not as beautiful as you~" Jimin cheekily whispered into my ear, making my face heat up.

"Aish...Park Jimin!" I hit his shoulder hard, making him groan drastically in pain. He grabbed the spot I had hit and rolled around, saying it hurts countless amount of times.

Surprised and hella worried, I started panicking and asked if he was alright. I frantically search for aid in my bag but stopped when he spoke.

"I know the cure. Can you come closer?" Without hesitation, I lessened the space between us, hoping whatever cure he knew would work.

Suddenly, he got up and pecked my lips. I froze, totally shocked from what just happened while Jimin was laughing his head off at my reaction.

"Aigoo! You're sooo cuutee~~" He said, trying to out up his best aegyo. "Yah! You scared me! Don't ever do that again!" Jimin pinched my cheeks.

"Arraseo~"He pouted, moving my cheeks side to side. Quickly, I swatted his hands away before running off for him to catch me. Sadly, I was too slow.

Both of us fell onto the grass, me on top of him. My cheeks turned velvet as Jimin smirked. His hands shot up to my back and pulled me into a warm, comfortable hug.

"Don't ever leave me. Arraseo?" "Nae~" I replied, grinning against his soft hair. Jimin flashed his killer eye smile, one of the many reasons I fell for him.

And soon, I drifted off to sleep in his arms.