♡Hoseok♡

[Your POV]

It was the night of a casual house party, a house party at one of the cutest boys in school, Jung Hoseok. Oh who am I kidding?!

He is the hottest boy in school. Hoe mah cod I have no idea what to wear. Seriously, the theme is animal. I guess because he's a charming horse.

I fumbled all around my drawers and throught my wardrobes but none of the clothes fitted the party's theme. There was only one solution.

"F/N(friend's name)! I really need your help! It's an emergency!" I screamed into the phone as if my life depended on it. A soft sight escape from the other side of the line.

"Yah. Don't freak out. Just calmy come to my house with whatever you're going to bring to the party. See you." She hung up on me, leaving me clueless.

What...

Soon, I packed whatever I needed in my small black bag and rushed off towards F/N. The streets weren't as busy as usual, quiet in fact.

It was yurning dark by the moment and the time left before the party was 2 hours. I started panicking and ended up running instead, saving as much time as I could.

I was finally infront of her gate, catching my breath before ringing the doorbell twice. The gate gradually opened as F/N dashed out of her house to greet me.

"Y/N! Did you run like 5km or what? You are sweating like crazy. I guess you'll have to take a shower." We both entered her house and made way to her room.

After showering, I stayed in the towel and sat onthe bed while F/N fished out a few black and red clothes from her closet and threw them onto the bed.

Being the curious person I am, I pieced the outfit together, widening my eyes in shock as I realised the 'genre' of it. Quickly turning around, F/N was still rumbling through her clothes.

"Yah! Don't you think the outift is...too sexy?" F/N raised her eyebrow, putting a -_- face. "The hottest boys in school are goung to be there. We wouldn't want to waste this chance."

Hmph. She's wise for a reason. F/N wore an all black with cat ears, pullover and shorts, stockings and converse. I too was the sam except my pullover and converse was red. What a perfect match.

We left the house after putting on our shoes and casually started walking to Hoseok's house. I glanced at my watch, only 15 minutes to the party.

_

The mansion was HUGE. There was literally a swimming pool in the backyard and frontyard too. Infront of the gate was a security gaurd with what I believe a name list.

"Name?" The bulky guy asked coldly. "Y/N and F/N." He nodded and let us in the crazy animal house. It felt more of going into a tiger's cave than to a hot boy's party.

"Don't worry. It's okay." I muttered, almost like a whisper. We entered the main door and wow it was wild in here. Everyone was dancing with there drinks as awesome music played.

We sat down on a random sofa we spotted, unsure of what to do. "Wait here, I'll get us drinks." I reassured F/N with a smile before she disappeared into the crowd.

Momments later, I started to worry about F/N. With no choice, I got up from the sofa and started searching the house despite the amount of people I had to sqeeze through.

Suddenly someone grabbed me by the wrist and turned me around. It was a drunk boy, slurring all his words as he said "Yah. Come dance! We'll have fun!" Furiously, I disagreed to his stupid offer and attempted to escape.

Unfortunately, he wouldn't let go. "Yah. Let go while I'm being nice." I hissed at him, making him chuckle like some mad person. "If anyone wants to have fun with Y/N, it's me."

I was flipped out by the familiar charming voice. The owner of this voice grabbed my hand and ran upstairs, into a white and green room, neatly cleaned.

"Sorry for that. You okay?" I nodded furiously, flustered by the fact that Hoseok just rescued me from those crazy guys and now we are alone in a room.

"Here." He passed me a cup of water as I stared blankly at the ground. Slowly, the water cooled my hot body and felt refreshed once again.

We talked for awhile, making light jokes in the process and laughing from 7pm to 10pm. "Oh my god! It's already 10." The time ticking was oblivious since I was having such a good time with Hoseok.

"Why? Do you have to go?" He asked, and I shook my head in reply. I felt a sudden grip on my shoulder that pushed me onto the bed, laying flat.

Things were happening so fast I couldn't react or realise what was going on until soft gentle lips crashed into mine. Was that Hoseok?! OH MY GOD!!

Although I was terribly shocked, my hands naturally moved up to his neck, causing the kiss to deepen. I broke our kiss first, catching our breath before locking our eyes together.

"I'm sorry. But you're too hot to resist."