Chapter 5: My house

*Matthew P.O.V*

"come on, your a mess let me take you home?" I ask her

"Matthew we cant, we have school" she said in a soft voice, through her tears.

" So i'll call Sam and tell him what happened, he will be fine with it. Megan you need to calm down your shaking and you have not stopped crying this whole time"

she hesitates for a long while before finally nodding her and in a soft voice she says "okay, but only if you call Sammy and let him know?" I nodded, which caused her to smile a little and I smiled back at her.

I picked her up bridal style, walking towards her car, which only made her giggle and say "I can walk you know..." I gave her a sly smile before grabbing the keys out the pocket of her book bag, and setting her softly on the ground.

I opened the passenger door, closing it once she was safely inside, I jogged to the drivers side, hopped in and buckled up. I pulled out the parking lot of the school and drove to my house.

I was around the corner from my house when I heard Megan next to me shift in her seat and in a small voice say " Matthew where are we going this is not the way to my house?"

"My house, I don't have the keys for yours and I don't remember seeing them in your bag"

she looked down at her bag and double checked, but could not find them...

By the time she looked up again, we were pulling up into my drive way. when I saw her jaw drop slightly "its so beautiful" she whispered.

I just laughed a little as we pulled in and got closer to my house.. wait till she sees the inside, I thought to myself.

once I had parked the car I helped Megan out and locked the car, once we were in the house she could not stop looking around in amazement... my house was big but I did not know it was this amazing, I liked in a two story mansion, with my father. my mother and sister died when I was 14 so its just been me and my dad for a while, he is forever on business trips though so most of the time I have the place to myself, my old gang used to stay here with me, it was easier that way but once I resigned they moved out to find a new gang leader.

I took her bag from her and lead her towards the living room, before heading to the kitchen to make coffee and call Sam. I phoned Sam and he picked up on the third ring.

" Hello Matthew"

"Hey Sam, listen Megan is with me, at my house, she got a letter in English from Jason and she explained some things to me, she was freaking out, so I brought her to my place and will make her a cup of coffee so she can calm down"

" How the hell did Jason get a letter to her? Okay thank you Matthew, just please take care of my sister she means a lot to me, oh and one last thing she does not drink coffee it gives her terrible migraines, she drinks tea with three sugars and no milk."

" Don't worry Sam, she is safe with me and thank you for the hint."

I hung up and made Megan some tea with three sugars and no milk....