chapter 17: Not my blood

* Megans POV*

My plan was simple I was going to trade myself for Jessica like I was told, I just had to do it before anyone would find out...

On my was up the stairs I bumped into Matthew, he was in a town and his chest was still wet from the shower and he just looked so hot, I could not help myself, I knew I would not get this chance again, so I went for it, I leaned in and kissed him, and man was it worth it !!! the kiss was soft and gentle, I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and he wrapped his arms around my waist to bring me closer to him.  In that moment with him everything was alright, all my worries and problems were gone and I was safe in his arms.

but I was soon pulled out of my haze and remembered what I was doing, so I pulled away from him.

"I I have to go, I'm sorry Matthew, Thank you for everything you have done for me, it means a lot"

" Wait Megan, what was that for?" he shouted after me, but it was too late I was already sprinting up the stairs.

All I could think of was the kiss, it left my lips throbbing and longing for more, my skin was tingling .... but I had to push it aside and focus on my plan.

I ran up to my room as quickly as I could.  I locked me room up, and started on my plan, I had to pack a small bag with some clothing and a few other girl essentials... I was starting to stress now because I was running out of time.

I felt my eyes start to water as I was finishing up with the things I thought I needed. I don't want to go back to him, I cant go back not after I put him in jail who knows how angry he is going to be, but I cant let him hurt Jessica simply because of me, I wont be able to ever live with myself, Jessica is more that just Sam's Girlfriend and my Best friend, she  is my sister, my family and I cant loose her....

But I cant help thinking about me, and my family, there is no way Jason is going to let me see them, im going to miss them so much, hopefully he lets me call them every once in a while. I was finally finished packing up my things when I remembered one more thing, I sunk to the ground by my bed, and stretched my arm under the bed to grab the pink box Sam gave me a while ago,  I loved and hated this box all at the same time but I knew that I needed it now more than anything. I slowly opened the box to revel a small black hand gun.

 I slowly opened the box to revel a small black hand gun

I put the gun in my bag and left the box on my bed next to the note I left for Sam just to reassure him that I will be okay.  I took once last glance at my room, before I quickly pulled the battery and sim out of my phone and chucked them into my bag but left the empty electronic device on my bed. I made sure my door was locked, grabbed my bag and climbed out my bedroom window, then I ran.........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Sam's P.O.V***