Chapter 3

Alize's daughter Chyna on the side
Alize's apartment
Friday , 9:00 pm

I didn't have work today and I didn't have any kids . Usually I would sleep because I would be so tired , but right now I wanted to go out . I didn't have any friends . I always dreaded this moment . I called my baby fathers sister and she picked up on the second ring " hello , you finally wanna go out with the big dawgs ?" She said in her heavy accent . " yea , I guess . " I replied kinda feeling like I was going to regret this . " I'll be there in a hour ." she said laughing to someone in the back round . " uhhh , no I'll take my car ." I hung up before she could say anything back because I felt like she was always trying to be funny . So , I got up and plugged up my phone to my speaker walking over to my closet . Since it was kinda warm outside I pulled out some high waisted shorts , a Jordan shirt , and my Valentines Jordans . The music stopped indicating I had a phone call . it was from my little step sister that was watching my child . I answered . " Hello ? is something wrong ? " she paused and before she could speak I said " I'm on my way " I hate when she does that . She always tell me that she can watch my little girl & my nephew witch is also her step nephew , but hours later she tell me to come get them because she wanna go out . So , I stayed in my pajamas and grabbed my keys and my phone turning off my room light heading towards the door . I locked the door then I was on the way to my step sister house . Once I got there I blew the horn feeling tired and drained . I got to get out of Columbus . We are moving somewhere I thought to myself . I have money saved up . So , we can move ASAP . My sister brought the kids out and they were happy to see me . Since they were buckled in . I drove off not saying an word to her . Since the kids were already sleepy I just went straight home & we all got in the bed .