Chapter 4

Alize's New house
     in POV

So , I decided to move to North Carolina. I was honestly tired physically, mentally , & emotionally drained. We have been livinn in North Carolina for about 3 months. I have a new job at a clothing store and i honestly dont like it , but anything .. i mean ANYTHING is beter than stripping. My nephew now lives with his father because his father's side felt that was the best decision. My daughter love her new daycare. Its just me and her. I met a new guy friend , and i really like him. Were more of a friendship then a relationship. As of now i am trying to get me and my daughter ready for work and daycare. " Come on princess , get up . Time to get ready to go." She yawned a little bit and opened her eyes. " Good Morning Mommy." I swear i live for these moments. " Come on lets get ready." She jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth , while she was doing that i got her under clothes and her clothes out. So , it could be ready. Since she was set to go. I started to go in my room and freshen up and put on my work uniform. Once i was finish i walked in my daughters room to see if she made any progress because mornings she is really slow. " Come on babygirl , Put on your pants. Mommy finna get you some breakfast." I ran downstairs and pulled out her favorite Cereal and a banana and some yogurt. I saw her coming down ther stairs. " Slow down baby , Banana or yogurt ?" She looked at me like she was thinking. " Umm , i want a Banana." I pilled the banana , Sliced it up & fixed her cereal. We was now ready to get out of the door. I put on her shoes and we was on our way. I unlocked the car doors and buckled her in. I made sure she was ok and got in the driver's seat. I hate North Carolina drivers , they drive so slow and get mad when you go around them. I dropped her off and was on my way to work. I got to work and my manager was speaking to a fine young man , but i couldnt see his face. Once he looked up i seen who it was , my mouth dropped. It was my cousin Anothony , but it couldnt be. Hes dead..

GIVE ME FEEDBACK , SHARE , LIKE , & FAVORITE . THANK YOU FOR READING 😘😘😘😘💘👏