3: Is This A Dream?

~home~

Adam's POV:

I ate my diner and watched TV. I never eat my dinner at the table when I'm alone. I watched a show until it was over and got bored.

When I'm bored I look into my mirror seeing the dark person again, I always talk to the mirror, like my reflection was a real person. I made some coffee and drink out of my cup while I was standing in front of the mirror.

"Do you think Tommy likes me too? What if he isn't gay at all" I whispered to myself.

"What if Tommy hates me?" I sigh and looked at the clock above the mirror.

"Tommy likes you, and no worries Adam he is gay too" I said to myself.

Wait I didn't want to say that...

"How do you know?" I say and took another sip of my coffee and this time I hear an answer. Not in my head, oh no this was in real life!

"Because I feel it" A person whispered. Is it Tommy?

"Tommy is that you?" I said kinda scared, what if it isn't Tommy at all? What if...Ugh never mind I have too much fantasy. I put my cup away and locked everything and turned off every lamp. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got straight to bed. I'm so tired that was probably those weird voices. I thought some more and felt asleep slowly.

The next morning I woke up facing the wall. I closed my eyes again and snore, well I thought I snored....I didn't snore...hm probably a cat with a cold. I felt almost asleep again until I felt something moving. I didn't turned around and just let my hand glide down behind me and I felt something, like a soft squeezable but weird shape thing.

"Hm Adam not there" Someone moaned. I got scared as fuck and jumped up holding the blanket around me but I stepped to much backwards and felt over the rear handrail of my bed and felt backwards onto the ground.

"Fuck" I mumble and sigh. I looked up where I felt from and saw my reflection....wait hold on there is no mirror here. I saw my reflection in front of me! In real person!!! What the fuck is this kind of dream?