Bj be horny

Ok so imagine billie coming home after a long day at the studio but he wasn't tired at all he was just horny. He went into his mini studio in the basement and played stuff on his guitar when a really catchy rhythm got stuck in his head and he started singing

Billies pov

'Oh baby baby it's fuuuuckk time, you know I really want to make you mine' I sang. Damn I need her. I have to make love to her tonight I thought to myself

"Baby turn around" y/n said I did as my beautiful wife said and turned around. My eyes went huge from the sight of her. She was wearing black knee high stockings, her hair in two pigtails, red lipstick, a black thong, her black lingerie set and just oh my god. I felt myself getting hard, she smiled innocently at me.

Then slowly walked my way. I gulped when she bent down to my cock. She looked at it then back up to me.

She tsked and shook her head

"Oh baby see that's something we're gonna have to work on" she said then she unbuckled my belt and undid my button and zipped down my zipper. I pulled my pants off then she got on top of me.

"Close your eyes" she said sweetly I did as she told me so and did that.
I felt her rubbing my cock as I let out a moan. She pulled it out and I felt her tongue tease me. I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut even tighter from the pleasure. She bobbed her head up and down giving me an AMAZING blow job.

Oh god y/n I said grabbing the chair arms. She giggled slightly causing me to grip the arms tighter. She stopped and took my shirt off. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me.

I started to strip her, she stared at me not breaking eye contact. I stood up and pinned her against the wall kissing up and down her neck.

She moaned loudly since I had found my billie spot. As I stripped her more she was now only in a bra and her thong.

I moved her to the studio couch and got on top of her. I took off my boxers and then her bra. I kissed her on the lips before taking off her panties.

I moved down to her clit and started eating her out. She was moaning and grabbing my hair. I swirled my tongue inside of her causing more moans to spill out of her mouth.

I stopped and got on top of her. She stared at me but then I thrusted myself into her. Oh my god she felt so good.

I went faster causing groans to come out of my mouth.

"Oh fuck billie faster" she moaned I went faster and deeper as profanities left our mouths.

God dammit you feel so good I groaned

I grabbed her boobs and began to massage them as I repeatedly slammed myself into her.

I'm pretty sure that I had found my billie spot since she let out a loud throaty moan.

"Oh fuck billie please yes right their" she moaned bucking her hips up.

I went faster as our eyes clamped shut.

"Oh fuck Billie" she moaned. I kissed her on the lips and kept going.

"Oh beej I'm close" she moaned. I was too so I slammed into her a few more times before pulling out and laying beside her.