Epilogue

Dean sets up his camera and turns it onto livestream. He sees the numbers rise every second as many of his fans are ready to watch Dean get married. Dean could hear the music start and then sees Castiel walking down the aisle. There were tears in his eyes as he looked at him and realised in a short time, they will be married.

Both Dean and Castiel zone out once they make eye contact and only speak when they needed to. They kissed and walked outside of the tiny church.

"Thank you Dean. For everything." Castiel whispers in Dean's ear as they were getting photos taken.

"I should really be thanking you." Dean replied as they both smiled, arms wrapped around each other.

~~~

Castiel walks into his class after the weekend, wedding band on full display and his change in surname clearly written on the board. He sees his senior class enter and sit down once the bell rings.

"Hello class. As you can see, I have changed my surname over the weekend and I am now Mr Winchester." Some of the girls in the class squeal and Castiel smiles. He connects his laptop to the projector and it displays his desktop wallpaper as one of Castiel's and Dean's wedding photos.

"So why did you change your name and Dean didn't?" Dayna asks.

"Well, lets just say that we didn't want any possible future kids to have a long complicated surname and Dean's was the easy choice." Castiel replies and the same girls squeal again.

"Possible future kids?" Alice asks quietly and Castiel laughs while he nods.

"It's on our minds. Anyway, back onto English." Castiel continues the lesson as if nothing had been going on and smiled at the thought of seeing his husband after such a long day.

He never knew that he'd have so much support from the world by falling in love with his roommate from University.

END

~~~

Just a short and sweet epilogue :)

I hope you enjoyed this story. I certainly did enjoy writing it.

I do have a supernatural fan fiction I will be working on from now on. It's called Only Hope. It's not Destiel but I will make sneaky hints towards it ;)

Thanks for reading :DD

So, that all :D

Till next time

Vic xx