Your Point Of View

It was the only thing available besides the pizzeria, and you were all too familiar with what was at Freddy's. You had been at the new addition of the place, and just barely escaped being killed by Marionette. Besides, you thought. It'll be fun to try out something New. You grabbed a black sharpie, and circled the add for night guard at the Dragon's Eye restaurant. You dialed the number that was written below. It was 1-800-Dragonseye. "Hello?" a voice answered. "Um, hi. I'm looking for a job at Dragon's Eye..." You said. "What type of work do you want?" the voice asked with a hint of hopefulness. "Night guard" "great!!!!What time is available? Your hired" Yessss "Any", you said, extremely happy. "How about tonight?" "Excellent" I gotta get ready! "Good", they said. "Come over to get your uniform". "Kay, bye!" you hung up. You ran over to your car. It was f/c with s/f/c (second favorite color) flame patterns. You got in and drove to a big restaurant with a picture of four dragons on it.

One was (dragon labeled Goldie)Another was (dragon labeled Crimson)The third one was (Sheyanne)The last one was (Gaster)"Hmm, that Gaster one seems slightly familiar," you said aloud

Another was (dragon labeled Crimson)
The third one was (Sheyanne)
The last one was (Gaster)
"Hmm, that Gaster one seems slightly familiar," you said aloud. "Right, Undertale." You entered the building, and asked an employee where the boss's office was. She pointed you to it. The place was really nice despite the animatronic dragons. Crud. You knocked on the door. "Enter." a guy's voice said. "Hi, you wanted me for night guard?" he brightened. "Ah, yes! And you are...." "Y/n. You?" you said politely. "James. Here's your uniform. He handed you a light and dark blue shirt with a thing that said "One of the Dragon Family" on it, and a hat that was purple with the letters N.G. that obviously stood for "Night guard". "Nice!" You said. "When dose my shift start?" James shuffled a few papers. "It closes at 7:00 P.M., and it's 6:45 right now, so you can go to the office and look around for a bit. It's down the hall." You nodded, backing out of the room and closing the door.

" You nodded, backing out of the room and closing the door

(Layout of the restaurant)

You turned right to the night guard's office and Sat down at the desk. There were buttons for the sealable doors and lights. This was too much like Freddy's. Maybe the animatronics cane to life, too. Either way, you had to survive the week. You weren't going to be brought down without a fight. On the desk there were various items such as random paper, a notebook, pencil, Chica plushie, computer, and an Apple that looked fresh. Well, at least I can draw you thought, picking up the pencil. You sketched out a dragon and filled it in with detail and shading. You were always the best drawer in class, and everyone admired you for it. The clock struck seven, and a flash of alarm filled you. You had to make it till six which was eleven hours away. What if the animatronics were more active?!
SCREEEEEE!!!!!!

.

..

...

.....

The tires of a car screached as James rode away. Of course you didn't know that, though. It had sounded so much like Foxy's scream that you had dove under the desk, shivering in terror. You peeked over the desk to see if anything was there. No one. You sighed in relief, heart still pounding. You sat back in the chair, opening up the computer. It was the camera system. You flipped through the cameras until you were at the main stage. Only three dragons were there. No Goldie.
Great.
You caught a glimpse of one of the animatronics flicking their tail side to side. That one was Crimson. Strangely, it's movement didn't seem choppy and robotic like before. Now it seemed more fluent and natural. Kind of like they were real. You flicked to the kitchen camera. Goldie twisted her head all the way around to look at you.
It.
Was.
Fucking.
Terrifying.
You didn't dare scream, knowing that they were actually trying to scare you. She was even a slight bit like Chica. They would be good friends you thought, looking at the Chica plushie. It was eight now. You turned on the left door light and........