My Walk

It was a clear night. No clouds; no stars, gust me and the moon. How beautiful the moon can get; walking through the silent forest trail. The wind was blowing fast beneath my feet as I walked down the dirt path. I was alone: I was aware of that. I just needed some time away from my family. They can get so tied up in everything that I can't keep up most of the time. I don't always sneak out of the house to take walks like this: only when I need to. I liked this forest. I would always come here if I had to or I wanted to. It was gust something I got attached to, you know. I first came here when I was, four? No, I was three that year. We moved from the big city: and I loved it here. Small towns do have their disadvantages, but I make the most of it. I made lots of friends and I basically know everyone in this town..... Except for that one house. It was down the oldest road. My mother told me to never go there: but curiosity got the best of me when I was nine. I was on the front yard: facing the door that led inside. I was almost to the porch when I was scooped up by my father. I got grounded for a week but that didn't stop me. I still stayed clear of the house. But I still have that thought from time to time; telling me to go in the house. Maybe, if I go tonight, I could maybe: gust maybe: get inside the building and see who lives there. I was coming to the end of the trail and I needed to head back. I turned around to find someone following me. He was pretty tall; messy hair; and torn clothes. He asked if I was going back to the town. He had a rough voice, but I was able to understand him. I said yes and he asked if I could take him there. He gladly accepted my offer and I took him down the trail towards my little town. We didn't talk; we didn't really say anything, other than greet each other. ' Who is this man? Did he get lost in the woods?! ' I thought for a moment: 'Does he want to be here? Does he want to go to my little town? What am I thinking?!! He specifically asked for directions to my town!! ' I pushed the thought away for a while and kept walking with this stranger.

( PRT 2 COMING SOOOOOONNN!!!! Hope u enjoyed! - Author-chan. )