ninety one (!!)

||
Extra chapter,and it's not going to be like the rest (only at the end)!!

It's going to be like a real regular story and chapter,and not the epilogue for this story kind of way.Like,real.

Okay that sounds weird XDDD

Okay okay here we go everyone...

ENJOY!!!!!!!
||

I reached for an edge so I wouldn't fall off of the roof.I looked at the girl.She looked so beautiful.

I can't even.

Her black hair and green eyes.

Suddenly,I slipped and fell...

Right on top of her.

"OUCH!"

"O-Oh...I-I'm s-so sorry..."

She looked up and looked me dead in the eye and screeched.I instantly slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Shhh!"I hissed.Then I grew softer."I won't hurt you."

Her face and expression seemed to calm.She smiled,too.She looked into my eyes.I looked into hers.

Why was she acting so calm?I don't know.

But from then...everything turned out great.

I'm not dreaming of a place do start again.

And that's probably because my brothers were congratulating me and laughing at Donnie because he couldn't get a girlfriend in 4 years and I got one in 4 minutes.

I felt...

Good.

And...

Happy.
-
Dear Journal,

I won't be needing you any more.

You've been a great only friend for two years.And thank you for that.

But now I've got brothers who care,and a father who cares,and friends who care,and even a girlfriend who cares...

And you.

But for now it's only a goodbye,okay?

...

Okay.

Goodbye.

~Leonardo Hamato

And with that...

I placed the book under my bed and walked out my door,head held high.