Chapter 3

I ran through my song a few times and now was sitting in hair and makeup, which I dreaded.

But soon enough I was stage ready, I was dressed in a shimmery gold tank top, navy skinny jeans, black heels, and my hair was pin straight. Nothing like I usually was but I can't deny I looked amazing. Just as I am about to walk out my phone buzzes on the counter signalling that I got a text.

Unknown Number: Hey its Liam good luck out there :)

I smile at my phone but I didn't have tome to reply since my stage time was coming up quickly. I walk into the wings of the stage and Tony, the stage manager, hands me my mic as I walk into position on the dark stage, I feel the nerves set in as the announcer calls out "Now Leana Hunter!" I pull myself together as the short ammount of intro music plays, I start singing and the nerves lift.

Through the song I forget everything except the music and the lyrics, I glance out into the crowd and they are going crazy, and I see the judges, even Simon smiling. I hit the last note and the song ends, the judges all say great things about it and I feel myself shaking with excitment.

After all the preformances are over I make it through to next week. As I walk back to the dressing room and shut the door and start bouncing around laughing and screaming, best day ever.

__________________________________________

hey lovlies!!! sorry i've been off for a while but im back now!!!

please keep in mind that i have actually never watched the x-factor so the orders of the shows will be out of order and i am sorry if its like completly wrong this is just how i personally picture the x factor

so yeah please

vote

comment

share

if you liked it

bye my snowflakes

~Leli <3