Chapter 1

I sighed my room was not very big and very cramped, a bunk, drawers, and that's it. I grabbed my bag and walked to the bathroom. Its five a.m and I haven't slept at all. I quickly brush my teeth and head back to my room, I put in my earphones and I select my favourite album. I had recently fled the nest and moved to central London on my own, the best decision I'd ever made. My dreams were coming true, I'd made it past auditions on the x-factor. Tonight was the first live preformance and I was nervous as hell. I knew my song so well I could probably recitle it blindfolded and upside-down.

A few hours later my roommate's alarm began to chime, very loudly I might add. "You'd best be gettin' up!" she piped, Ugh people from Doncaster are so peppy its annoying, unless you're Louis Tomlinson.  One Direction is my favourite band. I lazily rolled off my comfortable bottom bunk and pulled on light wash jeggings, a red loose tank with a black tank top underneath and my converse.

As I walked down the street I noticed a crowd around the coffee shop. What on earth? I thought to myself. My brain wakes up as I read one of the posters: paparazzi, screaming teenage girls, that really could only mean one thing this early (and by early I mean nine a.m).

One Direction is in my usual coffee shop.

----------------------------------------------------------

Yayyy!!!!!!!!!! I finally re-posted this!!

Yeahh starting over

I will try and update at least every day

love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Leli <3