Jared

Chapter 2

           As she thought of him compared to her the waves started to move and she kept getting closer and closer to him. She finally accidentally kicked him. "sorry" the boy said. She said the same thinking why was he was the one apologizing. She decided she was going to movie to the deepest end of the wave pool. Tori left to use the bathroom and go on the roller coaster. she tried to get her mind off of him and it worked for 2 seconds. The waves started acting up again and she kicked another person on accident. She turned around to say she was sorry again and it was the guy. He looked and smiled at her. She did a little smile back pushing herself underneath the current. After she couldn't hold her breath any longer she came up with him starring at her. Taylor stared back at him confused on why he stays close to her. She looks at the children and adults in the pool, she crosses her I on a kid and his father fighting. "but dad" says the child. "No your not my son anymore" says the father. Taylor and the guy look at each other they both started laughing. He stopped with a smile " I'm Jared" he gave her his hand and shook it. She smiled "I'm Taylor" she smiled big thinking why is he talking to me the day that she thought was going to be horrible became amazing just because of the guy she liked started talking to her.