Scooters

Chapter 7

         1 month later on a Friday Krysta, Taylor's friend spent the night at her house. She was going to meet Taylor's crush for the first time at the mall. Later through those months of getting to no Jared, Taylor would tell Krysta everything about him. They were going to go to the mall the next day. Jared called at the usual time at night and they stayed up and they talked with Krysta. Later on that night Krysta told Taylor to stay in the other rom as she talked to Jared in the living room. she couldn't really hear what they were saying except every few times Krysta would yell out "GROW SOME SOME BALLS!" The next day Jared was a bit quieter then usual and Krysta would always look at him saying "do it." At the end Taylor was confused Jared never did anything different so before Taylors mom came and pick her and Krysta up they went to Scooters. Taylor and Jared sat in the corner behind the coffee (Scooters) while everyone else was with krysta. Jared looked at Taylor saying "come closer." she smiled a little Scooting closer to him staring down at the ground. He grabbed Taylor bring her head up to where it was level with his and kissed her hard. She was shocked her body tingled butterflies were in her stomach and she could only feel and hear him and only him no one else they were the only ones in the world at that moment, well that's what it felt like. On the way to the exit it they said there final goodbyes. Taylor and Jared hugged and Taylor on her tippy-toes gave him another kiss. Jared looked at Taylor. "I love you" he said softly. "I love you to" she said in reply.