Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The Styles docked right beside us, they got of their ship looking around for Zayn.

"Looking for someone?" They turned around to look at me.

"Yes, and that is you Tomlinson." The two captains grinned at me.

"What do you want with me? What happen to talking to that bastard of yours?"

"Bastard?" They furrowed their eyebrows. "Oh, you mean Zayn. " The woman said.

"You can kill him if you want. We don't need him anymore, we need you." The man said.

"We want your jewels, there." The woman pointed to my hat.

"Why do you want these fucking jewels anyway. You already have four of my jewels. Why the hell would you wa-"

"Tomlinson, you know you talk way to much." The man rubbed his temples, as if I was giving him a headache.

"If we have the rest of the jewels and sell them they cost alot more together." The woman said pulling out her sword. I pulled my sword out. Liam, Perrie, and Niall came behind me.

She swung her sword at me and I blocked it with my own. I was quick to jab my sword at her. She was to slow to deflect the jab. My sword went right through her stomach. I pulled my sword out and she fell backwards. I quickly pulled my gun out and shot at her till she was completely dead.

Once she was dead, I saw that her earrings were made from my jewels. I grabbed both earrings and notice that other guns shots were going off, on the boats. Liam and Perrie was fighting the man.

I grabbed Niall by the wrist tugging him away from the fighting.

"Perrie, Liam don't kill him yet." They both nodded. I put the jewels in my overcoat pocket and ran up onto their ship with Niall.

Two pirates were standing by the wheel. From here I could tell that one of them was wearing a necklace with a jewel on it. Niall and I ran that way, killing people on our way. We reached them and they didn't move. One was a boy, he had curly brown hair and green eyes.

The other one was a girl, she had long straight brown hair and brown eyes. They looked at us very confused at what was going on.

"I'm looking for the son or daughter of the Styles." I lied

""I'm their son." They curly haired son said.

"Alright, what about you?" I asked the girl.

"No relation, I'm just part of the crew."

"Alright close enough. Come with us." I grabbed the girls hands and Niall grabbed the boys hands. We took them off the ship.

"Now tell me were the other jewel is or i kill them both." The male captain turned around.

"Ahh, I see you found my son, go ahead kill him. He's as worthless as his sister was." I looked over at Liam and Perrie, I nodded my head. Signalizing that they could kill him now.

They did and the boy, that was being held by Niall, squeaked in terror. I looked at him surprised and asked him where the other jewel was. He pointed to his dad's hand. I notice that it was now a ring. I took it off of his now dead finger and put it my pocket with the others.

My crew members killed off the rest their crew. Niall and I took the prisoners to the cells, where Zayn was. We put rags over their mouths so they would black out. Once they were blacked out, we used a different rag to keep their mouths shut. We cover their eyes with a rag and chained up their hands.

"Captain who's going to stay on the ship, to watch them. I mean like, so they don't try to escape or someone else comes to get them?" Niall asked.

"I don't think they would try to escape mate." A voice spoke behind me. I turned around to see Zayn sitting in the corner. A very little of light shown on top of him. He had his head down, left leg stretched out, his right leg tucked up mid way to his chest, he had his right arm resting on top on his knee.

"If that were to happen. I'll leave Perrie, Eleanor and Lottie on the ship, while were out in the town." We walked out of the room. Everyone was leaving the ship besides the first mates and Niall.

"Perrie, you're staying here to watch the prisoners with Eleanor and Lottie."

"Alright Captain." She headed down the stairs. "Oops 'cuse me Josh." I heard her say.

"Ahh, Josh are you ready to go into France today?" I asked. He nodded and handed me my keys.

We exited the ship and walked thought the market area. Josh and Niall held hands, Liam looked upset. He didn't have anyone anymore, I felt bad now. No! I cant be soft, he'll just have to suck it up. A few people that we walked by gave us strange looks, but we ignored them.

We stopped by chart that was selling bread and apples. I flicked the man, working the stand, four sliver coins. I grabbed two bread loafs and two apples. I handed Liam a bread loaf and the other bread loaf to Niall, I gave Josh an apple and kept the other apple to myself.

I stared at the pair, as they fed each other bread or a bite of an apple. I couldnt help, but laugh to myself. Liam still looked down, eating his bread slowly. I took a bite out of my apple thinking what would happen when Josh and I got to the castle. His parents knew my name, and hated me. They still don't know that we took their son. All I know is that, they think their son ran away, or either died.

I had finish half of the apple. I saw a kitten, in a dark alley, I gave the other half to the kitten. The cat sniffed it and happily started to eat it. I kept walking with the lads and felt something brush up against my leg. I looked down to see the same kitten. It had the apple in it mouth. I bent down to pick it, and to my surprise it let me.

I took the apple out of it mouth and it continued to eat the apple. I smiled down at the little fur ball.

"Captain what are you doing?" Liam asked. I quickly placed the cat in my pocket, the pocket without the jewels.

"Umm, just picking up a coin." I stood back up.

"Alright, well I'm going to go walk around."

"Take Niall." Nial turned around at the sound of his name. "with you. I have to talk to Josh anyways."

"Alright, Niall come on." Niall and Liam walked away.

"Are we going to the castle Captain?" I nodded pulling the ball od fur out of my pocket. It meowed wanted the apple back. I reached back into my pocket and grabbed the apple. I held the kitten in one hand and the apple in my other.

"Captain, Why do you have a cat?"

"I gave it some of my apple and it followed me. I think I'm going to keep it. What you think, Yeah?"

We were finally half way to the castle. Its going to take us almost all day to get there and back to the ship. The kitten had finished the apple and fell asleep in my arms.