Chapter 4

Dallas Davis, what a guy. Those bright blue eyes, dark brown hair, playful smirk, big musc- quit Spencer! "Well I guess I need to head over to the gym." I thought to myself. 

"Hey Spencer." Said Dallas. I turn around and smiled, trying to ignore my beating heart, "Oh hey!"

 "So what are you doing after all this?" He asked, running his hand through his hair. Oh, what I would do to run my hand through that-

He stood a little closer then before, snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Oh I'm going to a rodeo." 

"Oh. To compete or what?" He asked curiously.

 "I'm competing in the barrels, poles, roping, stuff like that." I explain. 

 "Okay, cool. I'll go and watch." We were silent for a while. I subconsciously bit my lip and rubbed my hands together. 

 "Well I guess we should start heading over to the gym." I said, breaking the silence. My stomach filled with butterflies as he gave me a crooked smile.

"Yeah, let's go."

As we walked into the gym, I felt his hand intertwine with mine. "You ready?" He asked nervously. "Yeah, let's go"

When the graduation ceremony was over, I left so I could get changed. As came out of the bathroom in my navy blue western shirt, dark blue riding jeans, cowboy hat, and her belt buckle, Dallas walked up wide eyed.

M"Wow Spencer, you look amazing!" He said, almost breathlessly. I could tell he was getting hard. 

"Thanks. Well I need to get going. "Okay, we'll see you there." We parted ways.

As I walked out, I see Riley shouting in her gorgeous red western shirt. "Let's go kick some ass!" "Let's go!"