Bond Mates

Bond Mates.

Description

Tyler Morgan is a 17 year old girl who has had a hard life, her and her drunk mother are used to moving and starting over. Tyler doesn't let herself make friends anymore - what's the point if she has to uproot and move when HE comes for her again?

When she starts over again for the 6th time she doesn't expect it to last long same as always, but this time she meets someone who she doesn't want to say goodbye to. Sean Houston is 18, gorgeous, popular, sweet, talented, funny, captain of the football team. Oh yeah and he's also a shifter.

~~~~

R - rated ;)

So this is a werewolf book, and a mighty good one at that. I am a fan of werewolf books but some books on here are a bit too cheesy, cliché and predictable for my liking. The one thing I cant stand in werewolf books is when the guy goes all caveman and exclaims 'MINE' when the boy and girl first see each other, like seriously who does that? It's so pathetic. But this story is different. Not your everyday werewolf story. It has its own rules and own world. Its got everything- I think. I read this ages ago when I was in my werewolf book phase. But i definitely know the romance is awesome *wink wink*

...jeez I'm such a pervert.

Anyway, Sean is everything in the description above. I wish I had someone like him ^-^ Another big, strong, sweet sexy guy.

You guys may know her as one of the most well-known authors in the presence of wattpad, one Mrs. Kirtsy Mosely or AKA kirsty1000. She is a very, very talented writer. And she's British! Whoop whoop proud to be British moment. :')

Anyway, go read Bond Mates. If you love werewolf books then you'll love this too. *gives a thumbs up and a big cheesy grin*