Chapter 3

I made my way towatds d exit when I overheard a conversation between 2 woman...

' you know you did not get the job... if he would have given the job he would have stated directly at the office rather that saying that they will call later... Its only way of getting rid.of the people'
one woman said to the other woman..

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath turned n made my way for another interview for secretary position...

-------------------------------------------------

Aiden walked in his office through his private elevator ... Eric was sitting on his desk but he didn't mind after all he was like a brother to him...

"hey how is it going"

"hey man,,, fairly good... I short listed some names .. The final call is on u. Although most of all who were.there were for secretary position n damn man all were girls.. 3-4 guys were for financial accounting n only one girl for IT department.."

"Anyway how was your meeting"

"Don't even ask man.. I am suffering from a major headache now"

As he said this there was a knock on the door n stacy walked in the top floor receptionist.. She was flustered seeing both of them together..

" Sorry to interrupt u sir bit there is one more girl to be interviewed for secretary position.."

"Send her in"
Said Aiden..

"yes sir."

soon there was a knock on the door n then again Ayla entered.
Both Eric n Aiden were surprised to see her though for different reasons...

Ayla's eyes also held shock as she saw d stranger from the morning.. 'what is he doing here ' she thought.

"Ahh Miss Ayla Rains ,, what a pleasure to meet u again but I'm not clear as to why u r here.. u r already interviewed miss"
Eric said with confusion in his voice.

She focused again on the man sitting in front of him purposely ignoring eye contact with d stranger standing side by him...

"Mr Black yes I know I have been interviewed... But that was for IT position n I knw I didn't get d job so I am just giving it a go for another post as a secretary.. U see its imp. That I find a job n that too soon so I m just taking d chances thats all sir"

As she said Mr Black she heard a cough from the side.. She moved her eyes to the man standing for a fleeting moment n then again looked straight..
Strange!!

"Whoa!! Hold down miss.. Who said that u didn't get the job?"

Ayla blinked at him... What the hell is happening here..

"ummm sir u said u will call to let me knw if I got the job or not,,, isn't it d way to get rid of people who havn't met d expectation???. This is what I overheard from a few people talking that Mr. Black give direct answers..."

I said now my eyes held confusion..then I quickly followed

"ohh sir if u r thinking that I don't have qualification for secretary position I assure u its not the case.. I have a degree in management n CA too... N I will again say I will try my best to be an asset to the company... I request u too consider it..."