Chapter 4

Aiden was shocked seeing the girl from earlier this morning... She was looking so beautful n sexy in d professional attire..

Suddenly a strange feeling of protectiveness washed over him... He find himself attracted to her like he had to no other...
he wanted her n wanted her only for himself..
she was avoiding eye contact with him n he thought it was cute..

'what d hell I am thinking n why is she calling Eric as Mr. Black .. Really she doesn't know who I am?'
He was having an internal debate with himself...

My thoughts were confirmed when Eric gave me a look to play along...

So I just stood there listening to her melodic voice... No Aiden control yourself,, she is just another woman after your money,,, but still I couldn't believe what my mind was saying... So I stayed emotionless but studied her.. She said she needed d job.. Hmmm...

"Ok miss. U got the job for secretary position of Mr. Black"i said looking directly at her..

She seemed surprised n stood there gaping at me with confusion filled eyes..
and her eyes darted to Eric as if to confirm my statement... I rolled my eyes at this..

'she really fucking have no clue as to what is going on'

I nodded at Eric n he turned to Ayla n confirmed her
"yes miss u got the job.. U start on monday at 9:00 am.."

Her eyes went wide with surprise n excitement but in a few moments she became neutral again but seemed nervous...she looked down trying to calm herself..

"umm... About that sir do you mind if I start work at 11:00am rather than at 9:00 am.. I will work extra 2 hours in d evening or if u allow for those hours I could attend u through phone if I am required anywhere"

"actually just as I had moved out after my interview here I recieved a call saying that I was accepted at the post where I had applied before here so I had to go for that job..its just for 2 n half hrs in morning sir..n as I agreed I will have to atleast be there for 2.months before I quit.."

ohh..'i wonder what job' ,, I was in my own thoughts but Eric accepted her proposal..!! WHAT!!

N now as I was glaring at him he just smirked at me..

"Thanku Mr. Black,, really thanks a lot,, I promise my this job will not be affected by it "

Then she turned towards me gave a small smile n a nod n went out of office.. I wanted to stop her but first deal with Eric..