I spent an entire chapter on one character and idk how I feel

She was new to the school. And she came just in fucking time to hear about ten thousand people from the school alone being killed by a serial killer. Of course, her mother happened to pick the school with the rising death rate. Surprisingly, she wasn't really bothered by that, and she questioned her entire existence as she walked through the hallway on her first day. She didn't even bother going to the office, as her mother was hired as the new guidance counselor so she was given early access to her schedule and who the fuck needed a planner?

The school was larger than her old one, much larger. It was a private Catholic school, and apparently public Catholic schools didn't appreciate their female students getting it on with each other in the bathrooms during their history classes. And Ashley Frangipane knew it from experience. God, Melanie cried so hard when she left. Ashley did a little too, but at the same time she was saved from Melanie's toy kink. She didn't have a problem with the toy kink, but she just wasn't ready to try something like that.

One girl complimented her blue hair, and she smiled widely.

"Are you new?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am. I'm Ashley."

"I'm Hayley. You should sit with me at lunch today."

Ashley was internally stunned, yet dying of happiness because it just so happened, that Hayley with the bright orange hair, was really fucking stunning.

God, that was so gay.

"Yeah, that sounds great." Hayley smiled and waved, walking away. Ashley watched her go, her eyes drifting down south a little bit. She smirked and continued walking, stepping into her math class.

Brendon was surprised when the girl sat down next to him, especially since she smiled right at him and tapped her bright red fingernails on the desk.

"Do you have any cigarettes?" She asked. Brendon looked around the room and then back at her. Her eyes never left his face.

"Why would you ask that in the fucking school?"

She shrugged. "It was worth a shot." Brendon turned and faced the front board, letting out a sigh as he looked at the problem on the screen. "I'm Ashley, by the way."

"Brendon." He wrote down some random numbers and took his phone out of his pocket. It was a text from Ryan, a very zoomed in picture of Pete's face with a fake joint edited in the corner.

Knew you were having a bad day. Pete stole my phone❤

Brendon smiled and sent Ryan a little kissing emoji before pocketing his phone.

"Your girlfriend?"

Brendon looked back at Ashley again. He already didn't like her.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend."

Ashley nodded slowly and tapped her pencil on he desk.

"So Ryan with a bunch of little heart emojis around it isn't a romantic thing?"

Brendon stared straight ahead at the board. Ashley eventually got bored and did the same.

--

Ashley started to feel a lot more comfortable after five minutes with the group of kids Hayley sat with. There was Spencer, Tyler, Josh, and Ray. Apparently they also sat with a girl named Lynn but she wasn't there. The guys were super nice, and Ashley especially got along with Ray. Something about his bushy hair and his kind smile made her feel welcomed. Tyler and Josh went along together, mainly keeping to themselves. Ray told her that they've basically known each other from birth, so it made sense. Spencer had these bright blue eyes that kept Ashley captivated. He talked about his friend Ryan a lot.