Nothing and nobody can change me

Maybe I'm crazy ... maybe I'm nothing , nobody... Do you have any "friends" who judge you for who you are?
I have "friends" like this ... I mean classmates ... you know they can't change you but you can do what you want ... I knew that ... my mother said in a day : "Don't care about what the people say about you!¡ They don't know you and they are jealous about what can you do and what you are! If they judge you,you are an important person...You aren't like them, you aren't a monster! You can do what you want but is your choice!" (I know your life isn't like mine but ... can you give me a vote?:'( this is making me happy .. to tell you my life and I think... you understand me)
I'm writing this to feel better ... If you don't like my life and you hate me just comment and I will write anaughter book about something else ... BUT THIS IS MY FU**ING LIFE ... CAN YOU HELP ME TO CHANGE IT?
I know I'm not the perfect person but I'm somebody who has a harth... my harth is like a half broken a half a little bit happy ...
If I'm going to move in other school can I make some real friends who can be by my side?
Maybe it's just a dream ... this isn't real ... I don't know what to do :((((((((