New Girl in town in old neighborhood.

Author's Note: Hey Guys :) this is my 2nd story, my 1st one is A Cinderella Story- Warewolf style. This one is a little different because well it doesnt have a warewolf in it just teenagers who were friends when they were little but separated because she moved. I hope you like it!

Prolouge: 11 years ago (Cleo's POV)

When I was 4 years old, I was forced to move to LA which is in California if you guys didnt know that. I was not to happy about it, but I met my best friend, Jace Daniels. His mother was my mother's best friend in high school and they were soo excited to get us to be friends, and we did. He came over everyday and played with me bringing me out of my shy little state i was sadly in at that time. During our little "play dates" our moms would sit and talk and laugh about things which I can hardly remember anymore. That lasted for a year though because when I turned 5 years old, my dad got a job offer to go to Australia, which he couldnt refuse. That ment I was asked to leave everything I began to love about California including my best friend. I was again really depressed, but I soon got to love Australia and it did wonders to my skin and hair that it could have done in Cali. I am a natural blonde with light blue eyes, and have the sweetest tan. I am loving Australia! When I was 10 years old I got the best friends ever and was ready for anything.