Chapter 6

Jace's POV

The next morning I woke up and got ready for school. Walking downstairs I said hi to Sandra and grabbed my breakfast. I was so used to having Cleo around but yesterday while we were at school, her mom moved into their old house. I checked my phone to see if maybe she texted me but she didn't which means she is probably still mad at me. I was almost about to eat my food when my phone buzzed, thinking it was Cleo I grabbed my phone. However it was just Mia.<<Hey babe can you come pick me up?>> I sighed, I knew why Mia asked this. She thought Cleo would be in the car with me and obviously she couldn't trust me. I texted her back <<yeah I will be there in 5>> Grabbing my good and my keys I said bye to Sandra and got into my car. When I arrived at Mia's house I saw that she wasn't alone. Her friend Taylor was next to her. "Babe, Tay needed a ride too, is it alright if she comes with?" I nodded. Why not its not like I was planning on making out with Mia in the car. The girls got into my car, Taylor in the back and Mia next to me. The first thing Mia does is ask where Cleo is. "She has her own car Mia. I told you I was only with her yesterday to show her where the school was." Mia looked over at me and gave me a look that told me she didn't believe me. This was typical Mia, everything was about her and if you didn't say the things she wanted to hear. All hell broke loose, honestly sometimes I don't know why I even stay with her. She wasn't always like this though. She used to be fun to be around, understanding. It wasn't until freshman year that she changed. She became a cheerleader, I became a football player. We were forced together through the head-cheerleader with the captain of the football team stereotype. At first I was ok with it but now I am starting to wonder if we should even be together anymore. Pulling into the school parking lot, Mia leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Drop us off at the entrance to the gym, We have an emergency meeting." Dropping them off I parked my car and headed to my first period class. I couldn't wait to see Cleo. I decided I was going to apologize and get her to be friends with me again. I honestly missed her.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys Please vote and comment or I won't upload any more chapters. Also at one point I am thinking of having a chapter in Mia's POV.Let me know what you think. by the way what do you think of Jace? Do you think Cleo will forgive him or not.

Remember to vote and comment!

Love ya

Emi~