Neighbor of o2l

Hi!

My name is Samantha, I'm 16 years young and I live in San Antonio, Texas.

I live with my parents and my cat tuna roll, I am an only child.

About a week ago my dad got a good job offer, just it was out of state but of course my dad accepted the job, now I have to leave all my friends here in Texas and I have to move to L.A.

I looked at the clock that read 1:00 p.m. I better get packing, my parents are done packing, I always wait till last minute, we leave to L.A. in exactly 2 hours.

I get up and walk to my room, packing all my stuff, after I am done packing I sit in the middle of my room, I sigh and look around as I whisper "I will miss you room"

I look over to my closet and notice something, I get up and walk to my closet and I open the closet door all the way and notice my purple penny board, I named it after my favorite Youtuber, Jc.

I pick up Jc and sit in the middle of my room, I pull out my iPhone 4 and get on YouTube to pass the time, I go to my favorite collab channel, O2L.

I notice 3 new videos, 2 of Connor, 1 of Kian.

I click the first one by Connor, it was about secrets of himself, I giggled as he went through each fact, I absolutely loved the sound effect part, I watch the other two videos, my mom then walks into my room.

"Time to go honey."

I sigh, "okay mom"

My parents help me carry my boxes of stuff out to the car, I walk around the empty house one last time as I pick up Jc and tuna roll, walking out and getting in the car I whisper "bye house" as we drive away.