chapter 2 : moving in

The car ride seemed like it lasted forever.

"Moooooommmm"

"Yes?"

"How long till we get to our new house?"

"10 minutes"

I go on twitter and notice a new tweet by Ricky

@rickypdillon : New house! Hello L.A! :)

I quickly tweeted to Ricky

@o2lsBiggestFan : omg @rickypdillon I'm moving into a new house in L.A!!

I exited out of twitter and went on YouTube, Ricky posted a new video.

"O2L House"

I watched it, The new o2l house was gorgeous both on the inside and outside.

The car suddenly turned down a drive-way, I looked up, noticing we were here, when we pulled up to the house my mom had said,

"Go say hi to our neighbors!"

Being the socially awkward girl I am, I ignored her and walked inside, carrying tuna roll in one arm and Jc in the other, I noticed a glass door and slid it open.

A BALCONY! WE HAVE A BALCONY!

I looked over and noticed we shared it with our neighbor, I groaned and went back inside, I walked upstairs to the biggest room and put Jc down.

I walked outside to the car and started bringing boxes inside, after I finished unpacking I got on my phone.

1 Twitter Notification

I screamed

" @Rickypdillon : @o2lsBiggestFan maybe we can meet sometime! :)"

My mom ran into my room worried, when I told her I was okay she left. I heard talking and laughing on the balcony, I walk down to the balcony door and noticed a boy with a blue beanie.

He turned around and I realized that it was.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The twitter used in this chapter, is NOT my real twitter! My REAL twitter is ; @iLoveAustin66