Dreams

Y/n's POV

My new Master, Slappy, had decided he would finally let me get of my feet and would let me sleep. Man, he never leaves me alone, I thought. He follows me EVERYWHERE. In the house, backyard, frontyard, stores, even my own room, I remember once I was taking a shower and there is literally no locks on any of the doors and so Slappy just walks in and decides to just jump in the shower when I was in there, luckily I was covered with a hand towel, and I just covered my eyes, wrapped a towel around me and walked out. Anywho I am tired so I decided to get as much sleep as I could.

(In y/n's Dream)

I was in a beautiful bright blue dress and I saw...Slappy, my Slappy. I hugged him and didn't dare to let go. "I missed you so much" I cried in his shoulder. "I did too" he said trying not to cry. We hugged but then he let go and kissed me with love and lush and then I kissed back with the same passion. But then, everything started fading and I was still holding his hand until he had completely faded away.

(In Slappy's Dream)

I was in my usual tux but I saw...y/n just across the way and she was sitting there crying. I ran towards her but something was holding me back. I look back to see... "Mary?!" I asked/ yelled. "It's me, your bride! And why were you cheating on me?!" she asked me "I wasn't, we were never even together!" I yelled at her. "Then why does it say so in your 'papa's' book. "Because IT'S JUST A BOOK!!" I yelled to her again and I pushed her off and then she faded away. As soon as I knew she was gone I went to y/n and picked her up and held her my arms and did NOT let go for nothing. But then she fell to the floor and I saw Mary Ellen had stabbed her and then gave me a look "Slappy? Why-" she got interupted, mainly because I woke-up with my face being wet from the tears I had shed.