Riot Act

When I woke up I realized Snake wasn't there and I remembered what happened last night. I got up and went downstairs to see Snake sitting on the couch eating cereal and watching cartoons. His typical Saturday morning. I walked over to the couch 'did you sleep good?' He jumped a little bit 'no I would've rather been with you in our bed than down here.' He said I sat down beside him 'I'm sorry I got so mad at you last night I know you're doing the best you can' 'I'm sorry too it's just with the album and you being pregnant and Sebastian always breathing down my neck I guess I just lost my cool for a minute.' *the phone rings* 'hello?' 'Hey!' It was Skylar 'what's up?' I asked her 'well Dallas was wanting to see you and Snake and so did Rach and me' 'come over!' 'Were on the way!' Then we hung up 'who was it?' 'Skylar! They're coming over' 'that's cool' 'so that means you're gonna have to put on a shirt' 'seriously?' 'Yes seriously' 'OK' 'I washed the rest of your clothes and stuff they're in the dryer just move my stuff out of the way' I said as I went upstairs to make the bed. 'Alright thanks' I made the bed and changed my clothes and went back downstairs. 'How do I look?' Snake asked me 'great' 'you look amazing' *Jarred moved around* 'he's moving' Snake said as he bent down to talk to the baby. 'Hi Jarred it's Daddy, mommy and I can't wait to see you!' 'Snake you're such a great dad already!' 'And you're a great mom!' *the door bell rang* 'yay they're here!' I said as Snake opened the door 'hey man!' Rachel said to Snake 'how ya doing?' 'Great but Dallas is taking his nap so shh' 'got it' Skylar walked in holding Dallas and Rachel took him upstairs to Jarred's room to let him sleep. 'I haven't seen you in forever' 'Snake you saw him yesterday' 'so what did you guys do yesterday?' 'Argued' 'about what?' Rachel asked 'it's Bas's falut its kind of a long story anyway but everythings good now'