Part 20 (Epilogue)

Over the duration of the summer, I had begun to talk to my other friend Jason N (Bri's ex boyfriend from Part 12) a lot more. We would talk everyday since just about the beginning of July. Talking to him more and more and Jason M less and less made me realize how shitty Jason M was to me and that he had used me for homework answers. Jason N is incredibly sweet to me, cares about me, respects my decisions, flirts with me, tells me how much I mean to him, and we both make each other really happy. Honestly, I had fallen for him way before I knew I had. He is everything I wished Jason M was. At the time of writing this (August 2013), I really like Jason N and I think he really likes me. I'm hoping that thing work out between us. Also since letting go of Jason M, I've become more cautious of who I should allow into my life and spend my time on. I'm becoming a more positive person and creating my own happiness. I don't have a constant weight on my shoulders anymore. I think he hates me now, and to be honest, I hate him too. He destroyed me. (It's partly my fault too, but it's a group effort.) I'm content with this mutual hatred. Without him in my life, I'm becoming a happier person. I'm glad I moved on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: December 2013. My friend Mike and I were talking one night and I forced him to tell me who he liked. He refused to tell me until we decided to make a game out of it. We had to guess who the other person liked. Although I didn't really like anyone, I was sort of interested in this one guy I'm friends with because I thought he was attractive. Mike had described a girl that sounded a lot like me, but there's a bunch of girls at my school so I didn't think anything of it. I was getting frustrated because he was leading me in circles so I said "oh my god come on! One more hint!" He replied two minutes later with "well if you go look in the mirror." When he told me, I blushed so hard even though I wasn't into him. Within the next couple days of constant talking, I started to like him. He was too nervous to flirt with me first, so I started flirting with him. We hung out and we cuddled a little, held hands, hugged, and kissed. He was my first kiss. Mike really likes me and I make him really happy. I like Mike a lot too and he makes me inexplicably happy. I'm terrified he's going to drop me like Jason N did the day after we hung out, but I don't think he will. Mike's even more to me than what Jason was. We like each other a lot, I hope we last quite a while.