INTRODUCING THE MEGALOMANIAC KLEO!!

~~Third person Kleo's place~~

"I NEED MORE POWER!!!" yelled Kleo as he pounded the table with his fists. "Calm down sir." Lillian said. "NO NOT UNTIL I HAVE MORE POWER THAN ANYBODY ELSE!!" Kleo punched the wall, the wall was in shatters. "We need to get more orbs and powers to calm him down." Lillian said to Rachel. Rachel nodded and she made orbs of power. Rachel gave Kleo the orbs and he absorbed them. "TIME FOR MY REVENGE." Kleo growled as he ran outside to attack Aphmau and Laurance. Kleo was not powerful enough but he was determined that he will eventually win. But Sans is one the guards of the two of them and he kept on attacking Kleo. Kleo only had 1 HP left. Sans almost killed Kleo until Aphmau glanced at him, which meant that he should stop. Kleo escaped and he kept on whining about not being more powerful than Laurance and Aphmau. "oh my Irene." Lillian face-palmed.

~~Laurance and Aphmau's sight of things~~

"It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like this, girls like you, should be kissing their boyfriend or husband." Laurance said as he tried to kiss Aphmau but failed. "Nice try, flirt master." Aphmau giggled. Laurance sat up, he put his arm around Aphmau. He kissed her on the cheek. Then Kleo came out of nowhere again and yelled,"I'M A BRAVE BOY!!" Then Omega Flowey started to glance at him. "NOT A BRAVE ENOUGH BOY FOR THIS." Kleo yelled as he threw away his sword and ran. "Thanks Omega Flowey." thanked Aphmau. "It's been a pleasure." Flowey said as he disappeared. Then Laurance started to reach for his sword but Aphmau got hers first and she pointed her sword toward Laurance. "Not this time Laurance." Aphmau smiled. Laurance tackled her. "Never mind." Aphmau sighed. Aphmau and Laurance stood back up. Then Laurance purposely tripped on a rock and purposely fell on Aphmau. "Whoops, I guess I will see you next fall?" Laurance joked as Sans laughed and yelled., "I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" Laurance gave a thumbs up but he was still focused on Aphmau who was struggling to get out of his grip. "GET OFF ME YOU DUMB BIG BUTT FACE!!" Aphmau yelled. "Aww you want to see my butt? You should have said so!" Laurance said as he was about to turn around until Aphmau yelled, "NO NO NO NO NO YOUR STINKY BUTT CAN BE ANYWHERE BUT MY FACE!" "So then my butt should be above you?" Laurance asked. "YOUR BUTT SHOULD NOT BE NEAR ME AT ALL!" Aphmau yelled. "So then I should not be around you because I'm attached to my butt?" Laurance asked. "NO I MEANT THAT YOU SHOULD NOT PUT YOUR BUTT WHERE IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE!" Aphmau yelled. "BUT BUT-" Laurance was interrupted by Aphmau,"No buts, no cuts, no coconuts." Laurance got off of Aphmau. Laurance took out his hand for Aphmau to grab. Aphmau stood up using Laurance's hand but he pulled her closer. Sans put on a slow song. Laurance smiled and he and Aphmau danced the whole time. Before they were here, they were looking for gems and they just so happen to find gems, there were 10 of each gem, they found Alexandrite, Amber, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Citrine, Diamond, Emerald, Opal, Garnet, Jade, Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Topaz, Pearl, Peridot, Quartz, Ruby, Sapphire, Tanzanite, Turquoise, and Zircon. Aphmau and Laurance gave most of the Dragon Nation members the gems because they trust them. After Aphmau and Laurance danced, they headed back to The Dragon Nations. The main Dragon Nation members were in the plaza, Laurance and Aphmau ran toward them asking what's the problem, they all said, "Our gems are glowing every time we are all close to each other." Laurance and Aphmau looked at each other and they took out their gems, their gems are glowing too! "Everybody take out your gems." Laurance commanded. They took out their gems and the gems started to go towards each other. "Let go of your gems." Aphmau ordered. They let go of their gems and the gems fused to make a wish list. "What is this?" asked one of them. "It's a wish list, it can make your wishes come true but you only have one wish per day, so use it wisely." Laurance said in a formal voice. Aphmau giggled a little bit. "It could also turn into anything else, like a dog or a cat or a star or anything you wish you want it to be but don't let anybody else know about it." Laurance said in the same formal voice. Aphmau giggled a little before turning back into her serious face. "And they can disband from this form, and they can be your helper, for example, it can change you into a fox or a wolf or a dragon or a flirt that will kiss Aphmau..." Laurance realized what he said and blushed. "But it can also help you with other things too but don't become dependent on your helper okay?" Laurance said. They all saluted and the gems followed them, making the wishing list disappear. "So what did you say about the flirt that will kiss Aphmau thing?" Aphmau asked. "N-nothing!!" Laurance replied. "Uh-huh sure..." Aphmau rolled her eyes.