Intoxicated

"Hey freak! What you got for us today?" the boy asked while holding me against a tree

"Nothing for you! Just leave me alone Jackson" I spat back.

"Why would I do that homo?" Jackson grinned as he brought his fist back ready to punch me in the gut, but someone caught his arm before he could. "What the fuck!?" Jackson pulled his arm away from the kid holding it. "What do you want?"

"How bout for you to leave this kid alone?"

Jackson scoffed, "Unlikely. And who's gonna make me? You?"

Before Jackson could say anything else the boy pushed him back, knocking him away from Stiles.

"What the fuck man? You're really going to defend this loser?" Jackson said incredulously.

"Course."

"Your funeral dude." Jackson shook his head and laughed as he walked away.

The boy turned around facing me now, "Are you OK?" he asked reaching a hand out to help me up off the ground.

"Yeah, thanks for helping me." I said back after excepting the helping hand. "What's your name?"

"Derek. And I'm just gonna guess and say your's isn't homo," Derek replied with a smirk.

I chuckled, "No its not it's Stiles."

"Well then Stiles, it's nice to meet you."

"Same to you Derek."

"So I'm kinda new here. First day and everything so do you mind showing me where everything is?"

"Uh well in case you didn't quiet catch the whole homo thing I'm actually gay. So you might not want to be seen with me on your first day. But you're kinda hot so people might just think I'm following you around but then I would look like a stalker and I don't really want that and gosh I'm talking really fast aren't I and omg Stiles breathe." I waited for Derek to look at me in disgust while I caught my breathe from talking so much to fast. I wasn't expecting Derek to just smirk at me and shrug.

"I don't really care. You're kinda cute yourself so I wouldn't mind having you stalk me all day. I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't want your help because your gay when I'm gay myself."

I was shocked.

"So you gonna show me around or not?"

I continued to stare for a second. I was beyond shocked that the sexy piece of man in front of me was gay...and thought I was cute...and wanted me to show him around. All in all I think this is the best day of my life so far.

I finally snapped out of my stupor with a blush when I realized Derek had been smiling while waiting for me to answer his question.

"Uh yea I'll show you around." I smiled up at him with an innocent blush.

"Great. Shall we go then?"

"We shall. Let me see your schedule."

Derek handed me his class list. I smiled super wide after looking it over.

"Dude! We have home room together!"

Derek look shocked for a second then snapped out of it quickly.

"Awesome! So lets go then."

"Right. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, Stiles who's your friend?" Lydia Martin said asked me and Derek entered the class room.

"Hello to you too Lydia." I said back with a fake pout.