7

I just finished getting ready as Simon walked into my room unexpectedly.

"How much make up?" He laughed, watching as I finished off my somehow amazing looking winged eyeliner.

"Its just eyeliner, mascara and concealer" I replied, looking back at him.

"Is concealer the thing you put on your eyelashes?" He questioned jokingly.

I laughed slightly, standing up and walking towards him.

I wrapped my arms around him, stuffing my face into his chest.

"You small child" he joked.

"That's Vikk" I replied, earning a small laugh from him.

I felt his heart pound inside of his chest, his body suddenly became hot.

I pulled away, looking up at him.

"Grey sidemen hoodie?" He smirked, looking at what I'm wearing.

"Yep, with shorts and converse" I gave a small pose and he laughed at my immaturity.

"Gorgeous" he joked, leaning back on the door frame.

---

"Remember Alex?" Eloise whispered, turning her head to me.

We were sat in our seats, waiting for Deadpool to begin. Josh sat next to Eloise, then me, and lastly Simon. We all had our own drink and a small popcorn each.

"Yeah, she was like our best friend until I left for New York you idiot" I whispered back, holding in my laughter.

"She called me today, she wants to meet up one day" Eloise whispered back.

"Shut up its starting" Simon said, leaning forward to glare at Eloise.

I nodded at her and turned my head to look at the large screen.

The lights slowly turned off as the movie began.

About 30 minutes into the movie, half of my popcorn gone and a quarter of my drink gone, I felt Simon nudge me.

"What?" I whispered politely, making sure I didn't disturb the others.

He put his arms out, gesturing for me to lean on him, he must have realised I was uncomfortable sitting in the hard chair.

I pushed the arm of the chair up, putting the drink on the floor and leaning into Simon's chest as he hung his arms over my shoulders.

"Thanks best friend" I smirked, looking up at him as I noticed a smile grow on his face, yet he kept his eye glued to the large screen.

As I looked over at Eloise, I noticed she had her head on Josh's shoulder and his arm around her. I nudged Simon, getting his attention and pointed towards the couple.

"He's really into her" Si whispered, taking me by surprise.

My mouth dropped, I never really thought Josh liked Eloise, yes they were friends but I never thought they would be more. But I was happy for them.

"Better get them together" I whispered back, laughing slightly too loud and getting a glare from Eloise and Josh.

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE MEH AND IT'S SHORT I JUST HAD TO UPDATE AND I HAVE THINGS PLANNED BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS MENT TO BE A CHILL ONE OH GOD IM SORRY, I also just finished watching Simon's Vegas vlog and he looks so hot in his jumper kill me rn

Peace x