The next morning

Y/N pov
The next morning when I woke up I felt something next to me and I realized it was another person. I couldn't remember if Jeydon went home last night or not, so when I looked over I seen him peacefully sleeping he looked so cute. The way his eyes looked calm and him mouth was smiling just a little he looked happy. I laid there just admiring his facial features boy was he hot. Then he woke up and he looked down at me "Good morning" he said in his raspy morning voice. It was perfect the way he said it, it made me just want to kiss him forever I replied " Good morning too, so what do u want to do today?" He thought for a second, "How about we go on a picnic in the park where nobody goes." ," sounds good just let me get ready." Just then I get up and I go to the bathroom and take a shower and brush my teeth and do my hair and just some natural makeup I wear a pair of shorts and a crop top that says keep calm and live life freely. When I walk back in he has a basket and a blanket. "Are you ready to go."  He says, "yeah let's go." I decide to drive us and when we get there it is so peaceful and beautiful out. He lays the blanket down and we sit he takes the food out and it looks good. We sit and talk about the little things we notice about the trees and and nature. A little bit after that we go back and go to his house he decides to make a YouTube video and its is funny to watch him make it all the funny little things he does while he makes the video it's cute. Once he's done he edits it and uploads it. After that we start to talk and that leads to kissing our lips form to each other's and it is amazing my stomach has butterflies and I love it he licks my bottom lip for and entrance but I decide to tease him. Doing that causes him to tickle me and makes me laugh at that moment he takes it and we start a full on make out session it starts to get heated and he lays me on his bed. We keep kissing and then he goes down to my neck and it doesn't take him long to find my sweet spot on my neck I let out a small moan which makes him keep going. A little while later he starts to kiss me on my lips again and then we hear a knock on his door. It's his mom saying that dinner is done she doesn't come in and I haven't met her yet so it is awkward. He says, " well I guess you get to meet my mom." " ya I guess I hope she likes me." I say we go down stairs and his mom is setting the table she turns around and sees me, "who's this" she says with a smile he says " this is my girlfriend Y/N" I blush and she says " it's nice to meet you I'm jeydon a mom Jennifer."( I'm not using her real name) we shake hands and we all sit to eat.
*after dinner*
We are in his room and we decide to watch tv. After a little bit I fall asleep cuddling with Jeydon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on I don't know if u guys want me to do a sex scene soon if so comment and tell me I don't know if I am gonna do one I want y'alls opinion on it thanks for the votes and reads love u guys 💜